THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
WTH? I only followed the controversy with passing interest. What could possibly be so bad to cause her to pull ALL her videos.

No way should she let herself be bullied from doing what she obviously enjoys doing for the vaping community.

From what I understand she has been getting a Lot of Hate Mail and Nasty PM's for the last 2 weeks or so.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
For what? Surely not because she thought someone was metering something wrong? That's just ridiculous.

I hear you.

But you've seen it when the Fan Boys and Groupies of a Reviewer or a Poster start Posting Ugly Things. Then the Other side starts Defending their Reviewer / Poster. Pretty Soon, It's a Mob Mentality.

I'm not saying I know what Actually went on with S.J.

All I know when I read some of the Comments on Another Reviewers youtube Channel, I just about puked. People Yelling and Screaming about This and That. It really got Ugly.

And over what?

Nothing.

BTW - Have you read this Thread?

This is the video that drove her over the edge, it was in response to her own video.

"Just in case"

It's a very long thread of hate but look these 2 comments

Are your boxes and ohms that important to you? More important that the amount of hate comments that they lady is getting both here and on her own video? She is literally being bullied by the same people that you thanked for their support. She is clearly an intelligent person who is being reduced to delete comments and defend herself. Not many people are able to cope with bullying and the more she is being prolonged to it, the more uncertainty on how it will all end.
Tony Hill in reply to pbusardo (Show the comment) 1 day ago in playlist Uploaded videos

Yes, they are. The fact that I do my best to provide some decent and clear information to the community is very important to me. When that information is challenged I will respond to it or apologize for it if I'm wrong.
Again, it was not my intention start a "war", so I do invite my subscribers and anyone else to put an end to the hurtful comments.
Take this vid for what it is. Showing the boxes don't add resistance.
I get "bullied" all the time. It's how we handle it that defines us.
pbusardo in reply to Tony Hill (Show the comment) 1 day ago

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Like I said Z, I really didn't follow any of the back and forth.

In general, I am surprised that such poor behavior happened between people that frequent this site. Very unusual.

It just seemd like a Bad Turn of Events that Somehow Got Blown way, Way, WAY out of Proportion.

Rolondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Seattle
It just seemd like a Bad Turn of Events that Somehow Got Blown way, Way, WAY out of Proportion.
Yes, I agree - I was aware of the situation before the crazy posts started - I subscribe to Jan and Busardo and the comment about meter boxes adding resistance was made a couple of vids ago by Jan - this confused me 'cause PB uses a box in almost all of his vids and I trusted the readings were accurate on all the different mods and cartos he used - when I watched PBs' answer (in response to Jan's assertion I believe) it might not have been totally fair 'cause he used a ProVari - I believe the ProVari includes some kind of regulator in its circuitry that maintains the voltage setting no matter what load is added.....so now I'm still confused - I use a cheap meter with long pos and neg leads....do these leads add resistance?? - Anyway....I've learned alot from both and was sad to discover that all of Jan's vids have been removed - there were so many of hers that I wanted to watch (in particular her explanation of how the Darwin regulates wattage instead of voltage) - too bad she couldn't have ignored those posts and I'm hoping, after a period of time, she will get back into it (and re-post all of her old vids).

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Yes, I agree - I was aware of the situation before the crazy posts started - I subscribe to Jan and Busardo and the comment about meter boxes adding resistance was made a couple of vids ago by Jan - this confused me 'cause PB uses a box in almost all of his vids and I trusted the readings were accurate on all the different mods and cartos he used - when I watched PBs' answer (in response to Jan's assertion I believe) it might not have been totally fair 'cause he used a ProVari - I believe the ProVari includes some kind of regulator in its circuitry that maintains the voltage setting no matter what load is added.....so now I'm still confused - I use a cheap meter with long pos and neg leads....do these leads add resistance?? - Anyway....I've learned alot from both and was sad to discover that all of Jan's vids have been removed - there were so many of hers that I wanted to watch (in particular her explanation of how the Darwin regulates wattage instead of voltage) - too bad she couldn't have ignored those posts and I'm hoping, after a period of time, she will get back into it (and re-post all of her old vids).

The easiest way to see if your multimeter adds resistance is to set it to ohms and press the leads together. Whatever number show up is the resistance your box adds to readings. It's easy enough to subtract it if you so desire. I've never felt much need for it personally, but some people care more about extreme accuracy than I do. As for the rest of this... :facepalm: This is why I don't hang out on the mommy forums anymore.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
yes they have a wick, small wick, they are now made with just the right amount of wick, so when filled properly it will not leak and when you take a drag it lets juice in without dry hits for a clean taste from first to last.

also the coil and wick where raised as to not touch the hole under it, this is to prevent juice from seeping down as it rewets the wick.

they are very easy to dismantle and clean, ill add a video, you ened to do shorter dry burns but i cleaned a few over 8 times already and can be done by anyone very easily. even putting it back together results in no issues becuase of its design, we will also have the 3ml versions and the 3ml versions of the top coil sealed no wire ce style in a ego casing

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
yes they have a wick, small wick, they are now made with just the right amount of wick, so when filled properly it will not leak and when you take a drag it lets juice in without dry hits for a clean taste from first to last.

also the coil and wick where raised as to not touch the hole under it, this is to prevent juice from seeping down as it rewets the wick.

they are very easy to dismantle and clean, ill add a video, you ened to do shorter dry burns but i cleaned a few over 8 times already and can be done by anyone very easily. even putting it back together results in no issues becuase of its design, we will also have the 3ml versions and the 3ml versions of the top coil sealed no wire ce style in a ego casing

Really looking forward to these !!!

carlton

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2010
Albuquerque
How did they pull a top coil off without wires? (sorry if we established this earlier in the thread, I may have missed it)

I'm guessing the same way the stardust does it. There's actually two tubes down the center, the outside, visible one, is the ground. There will be a smaller one on the interior that conducts the positive electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread