THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
United States, M.A.
Ok I am an idiot lol, yea I know most of you have figured this out already though :). I should have figured this out but I did not. I love my 3ml Phoenix but could not for the life of me, figure out why the kept leaking into my battery connection. They would start of great and then after about mybee 20 hits it would get airy and when I unsrewed them they were leaking.

Glad I came back here to check out the last few post, Deb that is a great way to do the filling and I am going to start do it that way thank's. I was letting air get into my phoenix, right before the juice would start to go in. I am so happy there is a solution. Thank you all :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Y'all are welcome. I realized that when I changed from long needle to the phx needle, that there was still air in the phx needle, so by squeezing that out into a paper towel before filling it helped. Now I'm liking my phx's much better! Sometimes those air bubbles get stubborn, but I just keep flicking til they rise up.

ams30gts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Well I finally figured out how to easily remove the center tube for cleaning. I just used large paper clip and kept pushing the center tube around side to side. It eventually loosens up and falls out.

Someone might have mentioned that before, but reading through 177 pages of threads wasn't going to happen lol.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
ams30gts...I and many others have found it is actually easier to just pull the tube for disassembly and cleaning. The biggest plus in not prying on the top tube seal cap all the time. Just tempting it to lose it's sealing ability if you keep doing that.The first time may be a tad difficult but it's a piece of cake after that. Just screw it on to a sturdy battery and wiggle and pull it off.

Rolondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Seattle
ams30gts...i and many others have found it is actually easier to just pull the tube for disassembly and cleaning. The biggest plus in not prying on the top tube seal cap all the time. Just tempting it to lose it's sealing ability if you keep doing that.the first time may be a tad difficult but it's a piece of cake after that. Just screw it on to a sturdy battery and wiggle and pull it off.
amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread