The Plume Room- stop in and chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
@MadMixtress ---And the Juice Junkies are spreading the love for Peanut Butter Creme Pie around on ECF!
Thanks so much for making this the Flavor of the Week!!! It is much appreciated!

Thanks for sharing! We're glad that we could accommodate the request!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank so much MadMixtress for Peanut Butter Cream Pie. Order #18973 placed. I have heard good things about this eliquid so looking forward to trying it.
We hope that you enjoy! We appreciate your support!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
What a fantastic idea!! I ordered my two 30 ML bottles of Peanut Butter Creme Pie yesterday. The mailman can't get here fast enough!
I hope you got a record amount of orders. Is it ok for one of us to post the Flavor of the Week(s) in the Deals and Steals thread?
I'm very grateful for your sales, they help so much. Thank you!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What a fantastic idea!! I ordered my two 30 ML bottles of Peanut Butter Creme Pie yesterday. The mailman can't get here fast enough!
I hope you got a record amount of orders. Is it ok for one of us to post the Flavor of the Week(s) in the Deals and Steals thread?
I'm very grateful for your sales, they help so much. Thank you!

Thanks Nanny! We appreciate the sharing! We hope your order arrives quickly!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks Nanny! We appreciate the sharing! We hope your order arrives quickly!
Already got shipping notice and I am prepared to stalk the mailman! Thank you for the super fast processing, as always.
I shared the Memorial Day code and Flavor of the Week on the Deals and Steals thread. Just spreading the love, LOL. :wub:

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I got my order yesterday! My bottles of YUMMY arrived safe and sound, and just in time!
THANK YOU for making Peanut Butter Creme Pie FOTW! When do the coupon codes included with the orders expire?

Awesome! Did you get a golden ticket? ...All coupons expire 2017-07-31

Reactions: Nanny22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread