cartoon land,usa
260732-Thank-God-Its-Friday.gif

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I just got the email for The Plume Room's FLASH SALE!!!!
THANK YOU FOR THE SALE!!!!! Wait til I tell everyone the big news, LOL!! :lol::lol::banana::banana:

ThePlume_20Room_20Black2.png

VapeMenu.jpg

Flash Sale at The Plume Room!
It's been over 3 years since we've had a flash sale at TPR. It's time for another! For the next 24 hours, use coupon code "TPRFlash2016" for 25% off of your order. As always, FREE priority shipping on orders over $60 (within the US).

vape Happy!

Troop, Andrea and The Plume Room Crew

WorldWidePopularity.jpg

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
THANK YOU FOR THE SALE!!!!! Wait til I tell everyone the big news, LOL!! :lol::lol::banana::banana:

VapeMenu.jpg

It's been over 3 years since we've had a flash sale at TPR. It's time for another! For the next 24 hours, use coupon code "TPRFlash2016" for 25% off of your order. As always, FREE priority shipping on orders over $60 (within the US).

vape Happy!

WorldWidePopularity.jpg

Nice!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

VapeMenu.jpg

Vape Happy!

WorldWidePopularity.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Sweet! Do you vape The Plume Room?

Not yet. Cause importing is a problem. Most stuff gets stopped at customs and we never receive it. Cause they watch for vape products. Especially if packed in a visibly Vape company envelope or packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Oh yeah. Forgot about that. They were looking into that law, I hope it's not over. ...just tweeted Sen Ron Alting for an update. We feel for you and the state!

I've been emailing and bugging these idiots forever!!!! Very frusturating! In the mean time....everyone jump on the TPR sale if it's not too late peeps!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Not yet. Cause importing is a problem. Most stuff gets stopped at customs and we never receive it. Cause they watch for vape products. Especially if packed in a visibly Vape company envelope or packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a shame, isn't it?! Such silliness it's sickening.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Gonna be a Halloween sale?

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reminder- it's been a hectic week! Sure... how about 20% off all orders, and free priority shipping within the US on orders over $60. Starting Midnight (CST) tonight (Saturday) through Monday. Use coupon code "TPRHalloween2016". Pass it on!

Have a great weekend Skulcius!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thanks for the reminder- it's been a hectic week! Sure... how about 20% off all orders, and free priority shipping within the US on orders over $60. Starting Midnight (CST) tonight (Saturday) through Monday. Use coupon code "TPRHalloween2016". Pass it on!

Have a great weekend Skulcius!
Passing on the sale info! THANK YOU, and hope everyone at TPR has a wonderful Halloween!

Reactions: MadMixtress
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread