The Plume Room- stop in and chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi TPR peeps! A friend of mine gave me her bottle of Burley and Candy!!! OMG! HEAVEN!!! You guys do not know how hard it is to not vape your fav vapes when u can't get them! BUT, when u haven't had them in a while....WOW! Like liquid gold!

Happy New Years to u all!

AngiBe, it is very difficult for us to accept the fact that we cannot ship to your state because of the allowed monopoly and corrupt law. It's unfair to us all! We're hopeful that it will turn around yet. You'd think that you could have someone send you a bottle or two, on a personal level. ?

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
AngiBe, it is very difficult for us to accept the fact that we cannot ship to your state because of the allowed monopoly and corrupt law. It's unfair to us all! We're hopeful that it will turn around yet. You'd think that you could have someone send you a bottle or two, on a personal level. ?

I'm still working on that ;) Might get it figured out soon.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hi TPR peeps! A friend of mine gave me her bottle of Burley and Candy!!! OMG! HEAVEN!!! You guys do not know how hard it is to not vape your fav vapes when u can't get them! BUT, when u haven't had them in a while....WOW! Like liquid gold!

Happy New Years to u all!
Burley is an old fav of mine and helped keep me off cigs~

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hi Troop, Andrea

I just placed one order for my daughter. She is a TPR lover too and she is in rehab in Wrightsville GA so I asked that her order be mailed there. PS she loves TPR packages and would probably CRY happy tears if she got a TPR bracelet!

Hoping the order went through correctly.

Billed to me Susan Pomocnik Dallas GA but shipped to her Danielle Baine Wrightsville GA

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Troop, Andrea

I just placed one order for my daughter. She is a TPR lover too and she is in rehab in Wrightsville GA so I asked that her order be mailed there. PS she loves TPR packages and would probably CRY happy tears if she got a TPR bracelet!

Hoping the order went through correctly.

Billed to me Susan Pomocnik Dallas GA but shipped to her Danielle Baine Wrightsville GA

What a great mother! We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread