The Plume Room- stop in and chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Loaded up Chai in one of the squonkers. I'm running a single .50 ohm 26ga. 2.5mm ID coil .. This juice is amazing! I lung hit so not much going on until the exhale but OM Gee!!!!! Very light Earl Grey type tea with spicy Cream. Nutmeg just a tad and ... a touch of cinnamon...This could very well be the tastiest juice I've tried all year..Kudos @MadMixtress ..Once again you've proved to me that 2nd place in the rankings beside a vendor with 198 flavors is no surprise.
You Rock!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

We are happy to hear that you approve, and enjoy! YOU Rock! Your party box rocks too! Very nice~

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As usual, I'm late to the party...didn't see this thread :facepalm:

And you FINALLY tried creamy chai tea!!!! WootWoot! Here's the truth, I absolutely DESPISE tea of any kind in RL. I mean HATE tea. My GF got this TPR Chai Tea and forced me to try it.

It was love at first vape. LOLOL. I'd prefer a tad more nutmeg/spice but love you can taste it. And I don't taste a lot of "tea" which is a VERY good thing. LOLOLOLOLOL.

And I mixed about 3-4 drops of Peanut Butter Cream Pie to it once (weird I know) and loved it.

Your GF taught you to "just chai it"! And you loved it. So full of win!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Heya Twinmama99!

We get a lot of vapers that say they normally don't like tobaccos, but they like ours. Troop's first favorite tobacco starting off was Boba's, which had a huge following. CC has been compared to Boba's in reviews, due to the "Wow" factor. It's one of those vapes that can cut the urge to pick up a smoke!

Ps- we haven't seen you at our juice of the week thread yet. It's been more active than this one, so I had to make sure that you were invited over, in case it gets slow in here (yeah right) Xoxoxo!

Honey vapes have been notoriously known as wet sock smelling/urine, and now ferret piss smellin, etc.- but they can taste so good. Honey fig should give you that honey flavor without the odor. t
If compared to the others I've tried, I would have to say TPR Honey Fig House is a stand alone. I haven't heard anyone complain of smelling anything rank with any of TPR I vape. In fact, it's the exact opposite. When I vape Peanut Butter Cream Pie I actually get compliments and wows!
[emoji2]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
What did YOU do with your TPR decal ?!?

13ad8552d273944920f9128c50c7b58c.jpg

ad3387e53666375b78ec2f930163f733.jpg

I put mine on my re-build kit.
[emoji2]

Reactions: MadMixtress

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
We are happy to hear that you approve, and enjoy! YOU Rock! Your party box rocks too! Very nice~
Love those Party Boxes! So full of TPR goodness,..and stars and confetti and stuff....hehehe
[emoji23]

Reactions: MadMixtress

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Heya Twinmama99!

We get a lot of vapers that say they normally don't like tobaccos, but they like ours. Troop's first favorite tobacco starting off was Boba's, which had a huge following. CC has been compared to Boba's in reviews, due to the "Wow" factor. It's one of those vapes that can cut the urge to pick up a smoke!

Ps- we haven't seen you at our juice of the week thread yet. It's been more active than this one, so I had to make sure that you were invited over, in case it gets slow in here (yeah right) Xoxoxo!

Honey vapes have been notoriously known as wet sock smelling/urine, and now ferret piss smellin, etc.- but they can taste so good. Honey fig should give you that honey flavor without the odor. t

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sirius

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I loved it..Not honey forward at all. Most honey baccas taste just okay but put off a rank odor. I've heard that wafting smell referred to as smelling like ferret piss...lmao

[emoji82] [emoji100] [emoji87]

If there's any honey in a juice, that's all I taste. I don't do honey. I was one of the few that could not vape Honey Fig :( And yes, I thought it smelled just as you described. LOLOLOLOLOOOL

As picky as I am with food and vapes, it does say a lot for TPR, bcuz I love many of their juices. Can't say that for the rest of the hundreds of dollars I have spent on crappy juices.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
If there's any honey in a juice, that's all I taste. I don't do honey. I was one of the few that could not vape Honey Fig :( And yes, I thought it smelled just as you described. LOLOLOLOLOOOL

As picky as I am with food and vapes, it does say a lot for TPR, bcuz I love many of their juices. Can't say that for the rest of the hundreds of dollars I have spent on crappy juices.
Yeah I know what you mean. I give up trying to add a third vendor so, TPR and A+ only for me from now on.

Reactions: AngiBe

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
@MadMixtress - Hi! Hope you've had a great weekend! :)
Wondering if you have ever thought of creating a Chocolate vape of any kind. Tiramisu or perhaps maybe a mocha? I hear chocolate can be difficult, and I have only found a very limited few that are actually good. I bet TPR could knock it outta the park, though!
Any other new flavors you are working on?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
@MadMixtress - Hi! Hope you've had a great weekend! :)
Wondering if you have ever thought of creating a Chocolate vape of any kind. Tiramisu or perhaps maybe a mocha? I hear chocolate can be difficult, and I have only found a very limited few that are actually good. I bet TPR could knock it outta the park, though!
Any other new flavors you are working on?
Dutch Cocoa Tobacco.. It's the BOMB chocolate with just a hint of tobacco.
[emoji106]

Reactions: Nanny22

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I wonder if mixing Dutch Cocoa with something else would be good. Like with banana pudding or CinnaDrizzle? Only a few drops of Banana would be needed bcuz it would probably over power the cocoa
Good idea Angi..and yes, my Monkey Fartz is 1/3 Banana Pudding and 2/3 Peanut Butter Cream Pie. It's the perfect mix IMO.

Reactions: AngiBe

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm not big on chocolate vapes unless it's like a drop in something. But that sounds good
This Cafe au Lait is much better than the Ahlusion by the same name...Has much more of a creamy taste to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread