Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
We'll announce our Black Friday sale tomorrow. Stay tuned- it's our biggest yet!

1b416ee279f9debe2272cd96156f8969.jpg

2buildawall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bellingham
I recently received my first order from TPR and I will be taking advantage of the sale for sure!

Thank you for the Pistachio Pudding. I would have never ordered that and I love it! I will be ordering more on Friday.

Everything I have tried so far is excellent, very complex flavors, and smooth. I am rather pleased and smitten with TPR.

Thanks for the personal note and the fun packaging also!!!!!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I recently received my first order from TPR and I will be taking advantage of the sale for sure!

Thank you for the Pistachio Pudding. I would have never ordered that and I love it! I will be ordering more on Friday.

Everything I have tried so far is excellent, very complex flavors, and smooth. I am rather pleased and smitten with TPR.

Thanks for the personal note and the fun packaging also!!!!!

Thanks for vaping! We are glad that you are enjoying your package!

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
After a very popular, and successful Black Friday sale, we've decided to have a Cyber Monday Sale too. It seems that quite a few people stumbled upon last years sale, and were using the wrong code.

Coupon code: TPRCYBERMONDAY2015

vape on!

N5PKwar.jpg

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Omg! Couldn't get ecf app to work on my phone for some reason! But I'm back now!!!
Hi @twinmama99 ! I wondered what happened to you!
And hello to @19JuneBug78 ! First orders are exciting, hope you enjoy the Chai. It's good stuff. Since you are new, remember to watch on Monday nights for the Flavor of the Week to change and be announced here: Flavor of the Week discount at The Plume Room
You can get a great deal on new flavors every Monday night. TPR rocks. Excellent juice. :thumbs:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Omg! Couldn't get ecf app to work on my phone for some reason! But I'm back now!!!
My phone ordered 24mg nic Chai ...lol
Troop manually repacked my order though after a PM on Fb.
TPR has some of the best customer service I've ever experienced.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Just placed my first order. Can't wait for it to get here! Really excited to try the creamy chai tea. Wish I would've seen the 10% discount code for your first order, but that's okay I know I'll love what I have coming.
Hopefully you love it as good as us fans do..You'll feel like it's ya birthday when that package comes.
[emoji323] [emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji323]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just placed my second order. Hope the Ultimate Espresso is as good as the Creamy Chai & Creamy Mint from my first order. I'm sure it will be.

Thank you Sarah for the hand written note on my first order. Customer service like that means a lot and shows that The Plume Room rocks!

We hope that you enjoy your order too! Let us know! We are glad that you had a good experience with your order- that's what we strive for!

Vape Happy!

Reactions: Nanny22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread