Status
Not open for further replies.

elksm

May 17, 2012
Seattle
The Plume Room is a new shop that uses natural flavorings and their own tobacco extracts. Definitely worth a try, especially if you're interested in tobacco flavors. Only a handful to choose from (more are in the works), but they're all complex and thoughtfully crafted. What I sampled was a little sweet for my personal preference, but I still highly recommend this vendor. Andrea, the woman who makes everything, clearly cares about what she's doing. She's also super nice and sent me a personal follow up email, and threw in an extra 5ml bottle to sample because it took her an extra day to process my order. Plus all liquids come in blue glass bottles with plastic pipettes. Shipping is priority flat rate/$5.

Burley + Candy
Hard to describe, but after steeping for a week or two I think it's the best one of the lot. A fruity/sugary taste on inhale, which lingers on exhale but there's also somehow an entirely new flavor too, sort of a warm tobacco/bakery thing that reminds me of NLV Gold from nitelitevapor. I'd definitely include this one if you place an order.

Arctic Cowboy (tobacco/vanilla/mint)
The vanilla and mint are really subtle. This one uses tobacco flavoring instead of extracted, but whatever it is I haven't tasted anything similar yet, so I can't think of what to compare it to. The tobacco part has a fresh but not too sharp taste and an herbal/cut grass kind of thing going on. I'm not sure it'd be for everyone, but I liked it. Also was the only one without much (if any) sweetener.

Honey Fig Tobacco
Another home-brew. Fruity tobacco flavor that reminds me of the way tobacco shops smell, or I guess of opening a jar of pipe tobacco. No smokey taste, just warm, aromatic, and sweet. Nice over all, except for a faint perfume-like note.

Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino
Really good! I'd never drink an actual vanilla caramel frappucino but it works here. All the flavors are there and come together really well. Liked it even better than the kona milkshake flavor from virgin vapors (although that's also really good).

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
LOVE that someone is writing about the Plume Room!
I've been SO impressed with the shop and, let me add, the vendor, Andrea.
A nicer, kinder, more helpful person you won't meet.

And the liquid comes in beautiful blue bottles with 'Plume Room' tags on them.

Here's my review of the

Honey Fig Tobacco -
18mg. Tried dripping on a 2.0 510 atomizer at 3.7V

Rather thick liquid which would follow with it's high VG content.

Sweet honey and earthy tobacco on the inhale.
More of the fruit and continuing deeper notes of tobacco on the exhale.
Very mellow and nicely rounded.
This does not smack you around the head and say 'Hey, you are vaping tobacco!' but it is definitely there in the depth of the flavor.
Personally, I don't like heavy spice tobacco. I like tobacco that gives body to a flavor. This is the latter.
Very very nice...

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
Another flavor review for The Plume Room - new flavor about to be released!

Toasted Turkish Twist – 18mg.
Bottom coil Phoenix 2.6-2.8, Variable Volt tube device at 4.4
Significantly thick liquid (again, a high VG liquid), but wicks fine in the Phoenix.

Deep true tobacco.
Very slight sweetness on the exhale. Deep earthy layers. Mild spice. Very very rich.
I would say this is juice is the closest I’ve gotten to a real analog taste, but my analogs were never this rich tasting.
This vapor was meant to be rolled around in your mouth and savored.
This is not a flavor just to vape and ignore - It’s too rich, too luxurious.
This is a vape to have in front of a crackling fire with a snifter of brandy in your other hand.

melissafara

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Nisswa, MN
Love the reviews!!
She is my new number one!!

So great to work with if you want something tweaked on your next order!

Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino is the BOMB!!

You really should try the Peanut butter creme and the Caramel Latte.
Andrea has not posted them yet but they are worthy!

Bet she would send you some. :D

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
My first order from TPR was for Vanilla Caramel Frappucino and Blueberries & Fresh Cream.

Vanilla Caramel Frappucino
My first reaction was wow, this is coffee! It's bold, it's sweet, it tastes exactly like the name says. Which isn't an understatement; the flavors from TPR aren't suggestions or hints, they're full-bodied and rich! I expected a caffine rush from just how authentic this flavor is, and if you want to send your mind reeling, vape this with a cup of Starbucks Vanilla Frappucino in the other hand. I simply cannot tell where one stops and the other begins, that's how on-point this is.

Blueberries & Fresh Cream
A very good flavor, and my only complaint (if you would even call it that) is the Blueberry is too far in the background. Still, it is a very rich and distinct taste, and I finished it wishing I had more!

But wait, there's more! I also got a few samples as well!

Magic Melon Medley
This isn't just some hodge-podge of Watermelon and "something", this is indeed (see a trend here?) exactly what the name says. Yes, there is Watermelon, but there is Honeydew? Cantalope? More? It's a very light mix, but the flavors are all there in equal parts. I absloutely loved this flavor, and will definately try it again soon!

Cinnamon Sweetroll
Wow, this came as a sample and left as a favorite! I didn't realize just how much I was enjoying Cinnamon flavors until I looked at my order spread over a few vendors! This was an unexpected surprise, as I wasn't really in any hurry to try another Cinnamon. Then I tried it, and had to pick my jaw up off the ground. The flavor is so sincere, so realistic, that I felt that I was eating the perfect cinnamon roll. I think the site says the word "buttery" in the description, and this is a good way of describing it: that initial smell of a batch of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls as they come out of the oven? That's this flavor, right here, every time. LOVE IT!

Arctic Cowboy
I've been hesitant on trying any "tobacco" flavored ejuice, as that's what I was getting away from when I started using ecigs. I finally figured that TPR has spot-on flavors of everything else, so I'd be remiss for not at least trying this one. And oh, how this is exactly what it says it is! This has the taste of a cigarette down pat, it's eerie. I didn't make it that far before pouring it out and scrubbing my Stardust, but wow-I could see this would appeal to someone looking for "that" tobacco flavor. Way too close to the mark, which is only a bad thing to me as I'm no longer a fan of tobacco. Kudos for nailing it, though!

I just re-ordered a 30mL bottle of Cinnamon Sweetroll, and from packaging to vaping, TPR is rockin' it! The labeling, the little tags, everything here is just on point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread