Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I would like A partridge in a pear tree or maybe Two turtle doves.I'm in desperate need of Three French hens ( Ask FV or Drott about where to get them)
Four calling birds (because we all know that they can only be bought in a threesome) Five golden rings.(Ahem....real gold please) Six geese a-laying.(Self explanatory)Seven swans a-swimming (or possibly) Eight maids a-milking, (Archaic so don't bother) Nine ladies dancing. (this maybe too expensive) (Check Amazon) Ten lords a-leaping,(who amongst us can do without Ten lords a-leaping during Christmas time?) Eleven pipers piping.(What?) Last but not least Twelve drummers drumming as long as Ringo Starr is one of them..
(or)
Some Raspberry Danish...maybe a vivi nova (I'm hoarding them) or a colorful drip tip....We need to exchange gifts before the ending of the world as we know it...which is scheduled for 12-21-12 or 12-12-12.I can never remember the date...
Merry Christmas everyone.....

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
that looks right. that's what I counted too.

I'm making slips of paper with everyone's name on so that Victor can start. Here's the list, let me know if I missed anyone. I went through the thread twice, but you never know. I count 10, which is good, even numbers.

Tiff
Drott
Paul
James
Session
Debb
Adam
JD
Stretchy
Janie

Last edited:
Status