Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
This is the Pro-VX:
pro-vx.jpg

It will go on sale at 11pm EST tonight and they will all ship starting Monday in the order they are purchased. The Pro-VX is exactly what it says. It's a Pro-V2 Rev2 with no trim markings. The top cap is the standard Pro-V2 cap with no markings, but you can also opt for a flat VX style cap or a flat cap with a beveled edge at no cost. Remember... there is a 15% off code good through the weekend. That's more than $10 off!
http://www.vaperfexion.com/the-pro-vx/

The Pro-VM, coming next week, is also a "no trim" Pro-V2 with the same top cap choices...but it is made out of M3 (macro-molecular metal). That one will likely be pricey though as M3 is about $14 an inch, but it will be a jaw-dropping tank.
The teardrop trim is the entire holdup right now on standard Pro-V2's. We have 2 high-priority Gov't jobs tieing up our pair of Haas cnc mills, that do the cap trimwork. Teardrops are not something that we can do manually unless you want 12 teardrops that all look just a little bit different! So we have to wait until that work is completed, hopefully next week. The other hold up is Glass....or the lack thereof. The supplier is more backed up than we are.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I would like to order my second Killer PRO-V2 utilizing the 15% off new years coupon. Is there anyway to accommodate this?

The 15% coupon is only good until Sunday, so it going to run out before the Pro-V2 is in stock. I really don't want to deal with pre-orders on the Pro-V2, but I might have to, especially for those that want to take advantage of the coupon. Let me ponder it, I'll have an answer later today.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I know I promised a few people some pics of the new Pro-VX with the flat top cap option. Which is the sleekest and cleanest version of an already extremely sleek and clean tank. Understated elegance at it's best.
Plus it has some unique goodies available. The flat cap and the tapered edge top caps can be optioned with a cap fill port. No big news there, but the port now mounts on the side of cap, and doesn't get in the way of wider drip-tips like mings. The fill-port option is pricey at $8 but it adds more than a hole in the cap! The fill port cap is bored out and partially hollow. That allows the fill-port to get juice in to the tank without the o-rings getting in the way. The hollow extra space actually adds a 1/2 ml of additional volume, not that you need it on a 4.7ml tank, but every little bit helps and 5.2ml is better. It also makes the big top cap (and it is pretty big and impressive) of stainless steel weigh alot less!
There will no longer be cap fill ports available on the Pro-V2 top cap when it returns to stock. We just had too many issues with it. The angle of that cap, doesn't allow the fill screw to seal properly and the new "side" method just won't work on a slanted cap, since it has limited space to work with. Getting back to the Pro-VX, there is now an option for a matching flat bottom cap so that you can use your Pro-VX on other mods that the Provari skirted cap won't fit.
hapy2e5a.jpg

u5e5a4a3.jpg

ytahe8ep.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The Cartomator VM
20140122_181233.jpg

This tank is made from "Platinum Volcano" M3 (Macro-Molecular Metal). M3 is a combination of a metal alloy and a molecular resin base that makes a new form of super alloy. While it is generally not quite as strong as the pure alloy, it also only weighs a portion of the solid metal and still is very strong, since the alloy weaves though the material and interlocks itself. M3 first came to my attention from Dino, who has released numerous M3 Damascus Lavatanks and then we started using it about a year ago on some of our rifle and handgun grips with awesome success. The unfortunate part is that the stuff is very expensive when you need 1" rod to make 22mm tanks! It is about $13 an inch, which is almost double of the same size of Titanium. So naturally, with each tank requiring about 3.5 inches of material, a Cartomator VM will cost about $75-80. But it is as light as Carbon Fiber and has that wow factor for sure!

Attachments

• provm3.jpg
    provm3.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20140122_171720.jpg
    20140122_171720.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Since we have shelved the Pro-VM due to the lack of durability in the ultra thin wall area of the "skirt" cap that we require of every product we make. We have decided to replace it with a Titanium constructed Pro-VX and a Titanium Cartomator VX also. If you gotta have an M3 tank for your Provari, we aren't going to do the skirt cap, but the new Cartomator VM can also be outfitted for a Provari by choosing the tapered bottom cap at no extra cost. It has become my tank of choice lately.
We expect the Ti models to be completed sometime in the next two weeks. The M3 models are officially still in pre-order status, but some are trickling into customer hands as we speak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread