Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
I'm pretty sure there is a great big rock headed towards our planet at lightning speed...

images

Republican-presidential-hopeful-Donald-Trump-afp-800x430.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Congrats :toast:
KAS maybe you should just buy out Provape :laugh:

Those 2 are the only P3 and classic that I have, I am still learning the menus. I just want to get a few radius's, and those will most likely be the last that I ever get.

I would hope that something like that happens with provape, rather than them just closing. I guess I would like to see the company still selling their products, for 10 or more years, even if the company was owned by someone else. That would be better than them being gone. I really don't own as many Provari's as a few others have, I have 12 - 2.5's and now 1 - Celtic P3 and 1 - Classic. :)

KAS

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I say this with respect, but that cat reminds me of the new president.
I like it.
I'm surrounded by folks paranoid about Trump, which I guess I can understand.
But, I'm so pleased with his frown. It's just plain real. Just real, no facade.
So relieved that I don't have to go 4 years watching Clintons' open mouthed fake smiles. And I'm not a Repub.
Hope for the best, always.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I am here, just sitting here wishing I could place another order at provape, and hoping they still have some Radius's in stock Thursday. Also whether or not I will place another order at Cream De vape, it's a lot of cash that I have not made yet. :unsure:

KAS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread