Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Funny-Quotes-257.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Not quite the maneuver and the guy looks like a little dork, but kind of the right idea. I prefer doing it on a couch at the club; not a fan of the dance floor. The VIP section has couches...

Put a smile on Pet'ulka's face... Had to edit out my face for security purposes. Yes, I have huge arms...

9fxwn7.jpg
Too Funny!!!

For security purposes?!?

Too Funny!!!

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
South Carolina is in State of Emergency and they on TV telling people not to leave their home :?: I'm already not at home, so I guess I can go drive around :)

24563816_BG1.jpg
Brilliant! I knew I liked you for some reason. :lol:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Does anyone watch ZNation on SciFi? And does it bug anyone else that the box mod, Nauitus, and captivape drip tip wasn't vaporizing ejuice, further making us look bad? (End of that topic before anyone gets reported for it).

Also, where does one charge a battery during a zombie apocalypse?

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Does anyone watch ZNation on SciFi? And does it bug anyone else that the box mod, Nauitus, and captivape drip tip wasn't vaporizing ejuice, further making us look bad? (End of that topic before anyone gets reported for it).

Also, where does one charge a battery during a zombie apocalypse?

I thought it was pretty funny. The greenhouses had power, as the zombie plant dude got chopped up in the fan blades...

Reactions: FringeChief68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread