Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
My drainage ditches look like little creeks right now...this morning, I was sitting on my deck and watching the last of the humming birds feed. Always a young female seems to be the last to take flight on their journey south for the winter. I kind of watch, and wait, hoping that when they leave they have safe travels...wishing this one hangs around for a day or so and takes advantage of the stronger nectar I made up for the feeders before taking wing to unknown territories...

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Does anyone watch ZNation on SciFi? And does it bug anyone else that the box mod, Nauitus, and captivape drip tip wasn't vaporizing ejuice, further making us look bad? (End of that topic before anyone gets reported for it).

Also, where does one charge a battery during a zombie apocalypse?
Not that I have high expectations in Z Nation but it looked more like a powder then a juice :unsure: maybe it's just this cheap hotel TV.
You'd think there would be at least one Vaper on the set to show them the errors in them scenes :laugh:
Break open a plant and juice comes out :?:
Zombie Plant Juice :blink:
Then the show could of made a deal with a real juice company to market it,
Z NATION e juice :w00t: with flavors like Zombie Brains, Rotten Flesh, and Apocalypse Sun Rise :lol:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
2dfb601c37acda15b619442aca31903e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I have to go out shopping :cry:
With everyone in a panic,
I'm guessing it's going to be somewhere between Christmas shopping and the LA riots :( I will try to use the cows for cover :?:

I'm thinking delivery would be a better option. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread