820fdf25bddeb1cee808b1e13d87ef00.jpg

via: Tappy Talk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Which is why I bought it; but wasn't on a serious hunt for it. Just happened to be out with my sister & she made a stop at the beer distributor- I went to Home Depot to return an item with a Lowes receipt! :facepalm:

I made my way back to the distributor & was literally out the door when I remembered Not Your Father's.....so I went back in but they only sell it as case only.

Based on the remaining case content I look like a drunken lush but nope!!!!! Shared with neighbors.

Note 5!!!

Did you like it? Review please.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Did you like it? Review please.
"Ale with the taste of spices"......KICKED MAH :censored:

I didn't realize til someone just told me mere moments ago about the spices.

I'll start with myself- Upon 1st taste I get marvelous creamy rootbeer & I must say, it's delicious........but wait....there's more- but I'll get back to me.

My sister didn't like it- she said she needs to taste rootbeer OR beer; not both. For her she said there was an aftertaste she wasn't feeling at all.

My g/f whom I consider a true alcoholic ;) got sick. She said her insides felt horrible. She took some stomach medicine & went to sleep.

My neighbors who can also drink non stop said they liked it but it's out of their league in terms of their beer budget. They can buy 2 cases of what they normally drink for the price of 1 case of this.

NOW let's get back to me.....THIS :censored: is dangerous!!! In terms of taste, there's more root than beer so one can drink this with the mindset of a soda & not feel a thing UNTIL one stands up.
In my case, I drank one, picked up my keys, went across the street to my sisters' house where I immediately felt like I needed to get to the ER stat!

Like my g/f experienced, my insides were killing me. I couldn't tell what hurt more. I felt heartburn & indigestion all at the same time. I laid on my sisters' sofa....it's my pass out spot after big dinners- but feeling so bad I told her I was going home but to call me when dinner was ready! :banana:

I got up about 2 hrs later feeling like myself again but was too afraid to drink any more until now in one of those mini cups over ice. No more taking it to the head for me......
(I know I know......I'll report myself after this post)! ;)

These "spices" ain't no joke!

77118CAC-2A40-471C-9503-213AD79F56D9_zpsvomh2icu.jpg

Sent from my i6S+

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
"Ale with the taste of spices"......KICKED MAH :censored:

I didn't realize til someone just told me mere moments ago about the spices.

I'll start with myself- Upon 1st taste I get marvelous creamy rootbeer & I must say, it's delicious........but wait....there's more- but I'll get back to me.

My sister didn't like it- she said she needs to taste rootbeer OR beer; not both. For her she said there was an aftertaste she wasn't feeling at all.

My g/f whom I consider a true alcoholic ;) got sick. She said her insides felt horrible. She took some stomach medicine & went to sleep.

My neighbors who can also drink non stop said they liked it but it's out of their league in terms of their beer budget. They can buy 2 cases of what they normally drink for the price of 1 case of this.

NOW let's get back to me.....THIS :censored: is dangerous!!! In terms of taste, there's more root than beer so one can drink this with the mindset of a soda & not feel a thing UNTIL one stands up.
In my case, I drank one, picked up my keys, went across the street to my sisters' house where I immediately felt like I needed to get to the ER stat!

Like my g/f experienced, my insides were killing me. I couldn't tell what hurt more. I felt heartburn & indigestion all at the same time. I laid on my sisters' sofa....it's my pass out spot after big dinners- but feeling so bad I told her I was going home but to call me when dinner was ready! :banana:

I got up about 2 hrs later feeling like myself again but was too afraid to drink any more until now in one of those mini cups over ice. No more taking it to the head for me......
(I know I know......I'll report myself after this post)! ;)

These "spices" ain't no joke!

77118CAC-2A40-471C-9503-213AD79F56D9_zpsvomh2icu.jpg

Sent from my i6S+

Well I certainly had no reaction like that, and definitely had no stomach pains from it, of course I did stuff myself with Turkey right after that.:unsure: The next time I see it, I will buy it. :)

KAS

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Ok Lexi. I really wanted to try that stuff, but HELL to the no now. Who wants their insides hurting?????? That sounds scary.
Ang, I dont know if it would've had the same effect if I had drank it slow. Like I said, it taste {IMO} more like soda so it's very easy to swig it back real quick.

Hahaha!! I just asked my girl if she wanted to try again. She said :censored: please!

My neighbors just asked for more, I said :censored: please! For damn near $50 per case- HELL TO THE NO!

They're not vapers but they (neighbors) remind me of the folks who like to tell you how much junk they can buy a lot of compared to what is spent on one ProVari.
I was like....drink your junk Boo Boo!

Sent from my i6S+

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Ang, I dont know if it would've had the same effect if I had drank it slow. Like I said, it taste {IMO} more like soda so it's very easy to swig it back real quick.

Hahaha!! I just asked my girl if she wanted to try again. She said :censored: please!

My neighbors just asked for more, I said :censored: please! For damn near $50 per case- HELL TO THE NO!

They're not vapers but they (neighbors) remind me of the folks who like to tell you how much junk they can buy a lot of compared to what is spent on one ProVari.
I was like....drink your junk Boo Boo!

Sent from my i6S+

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumb:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Well I certainly had no reaction like that, and definitely had no stomach pains from it, of course I did stuff myself with Turkey right after that.:unsure: The next time I see it, I will buy it. :)

KAS
Neither did my neighbors. The next time I see it I won't buy it- got a lot left & I'm not really a drinker by any stretch of the imagination. Only bought it cause I wanted to try it- just wish I hadn't bought so much of it.

Sent from my i6S+

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Neither did my neighbors. The next time I see it I won't buy it- got a lot left & I'm not really a drinker by any stretch of the imagination. Only bought it cause I wanted to try it- just wish I hadn't bought so much of it.

Sent from my i6S+

Well I didn't know it was $50.00 a case, but I would still like to get some for the Holidays. :)

KAS

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Reported !

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Sent from my i6S+

Christmas is just around the corner.

Spread the Cheer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread