Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
205b455584027105437d8da73e8eb7c3.jpg

On my way home today, I remembered this post, and just cracked up, I couldn't stop laughing, I have had that happen to me. :laugh:

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
The shiny new P3 came in today... Had to chase down the mail man cause he refuses to get out and knock on the door, just goes straight to the pink slip!

I caught him though, got it home and ripped open the box and I'm all excited now cause I have a ton of flat top batteries that I can use in my ProVari, yes!

And then... I came to the awful realization that every stinkin atty I own right now has a nickel build in it where I've been playing with the SXmini M Class... :confused:

What a pain! I just wanna vape my new P3! So now I'm in a rush to vape all the juice out of my kayfun and get it built with Kanthal again... LoL

Oh well, I should have known ProVape would be this fast and I should have been prepared. I have failed my new precious... It's purdy though, and I've been having fun playing with it without an atty :D

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Yeah good answer, but if that guy was a my door, I am not sure what I would think, are we in the Matrix?

KAS
We are close to being in the Matrix, not there yet fortunately. Kas, I worry about the possible future legal consequences of having nic base, but till that time comes, why worry? what's the status of that legislation that was pending in your state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread