Status
Not open for further replies.

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
I gotta give a shout out to xstitch! Thanks much, my wife is a happy camper :) xstitch reached out to me and sent me a caramel cappuccino flavoring she had no use for. Funny thing is, I used to vape a coffee flavor way back, and my wife had been bugging me to get some more. I had lost my taste for that one. Today I got the flavoring from xstitch, and mixed up a quick sample batch and tweaked it. It is delicious cappuccino flavor with a very strong nose. It fills the room with a scent of mocha goodness. Happy time in TV land this evening. Thanks xstitch! :)
You're welcome!!! Now you must always have that flavor on hand for the Mrs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ENAUD

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Once a thread reaches 15,000 posts it's supposed to close and the topic continued on a new thread. If that has changed since the new format, I didn't get the memo.
I don't see post count with my phone. If it moves while I'm at work, someone message me!!

Reactions: FringeChief68

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Walked 3 miles yesterday, that's huge for me, Lolol! I worked 8 hours, today I only work 4 but might have to wait tables. I really like the Fitbit, definitely not returning it!
5bee61e644c57502c79220709b2a0faa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I don't want a Fitbit bcoz reality will hit as to how lazy I've been lately. Grumpy morning, my AC broke yesterday. I don't mind bcoz our house is always an icebox but if my husband doesn't stop complaining non-stop about how hot it is in our house, I'm gonna be on a Snapped episode soon

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
I don't want a Fitbit bcoz reality will hit as to how lazy I've been lately. Grumpy morning, my AC broke yesterday. I don't mind bcoz our house is always an icebox but if my husband doesn't stop complaining non-stop about how hot it is in our house, I'm gonna be on a Snapped episode soon
It was only 40 here this morning, in freakin May!!
If I had bought this thing during winter, I'd been lucky to see 1/2 a mile per day, sad but true! :(

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion

Just had our's fixed like two weeks ago....$$$$$$ Cha Ching!

It's been in the mid 80' and humid....gotz ta' have AC!

I told the wife we ought to just move up stairs (two separate units)...that didn't go over well....:facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread