The ProVarinati Saloon, V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Before I go doing something dumb and ordering another mod; does anyone have any information with any degree of certainty as to what the p3 is going to actually be?
I've seen conjecture ranging from a mini mini to a nuclear powered, super induction vaping device with Bluetooth sync capability and a self destruct sequence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stewbacca

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
western colorado
Before I go doing something dumb and ordering another mod; does anyone have any information with any degree of certainty as to what the p3 is going to actually be?
I've seen conjecture ranging from a mini mini to a nuclear powered, super induction vaping device with Bluetooth sync capability and a self destruct sequence.

I know nothing, nothing. Wished More info about the P3 would start coming out. I got a little impatient and broke down and ordered a satin blem Monday. SWMBO is not going to be happy but I wanted another P2.5 anyway. A couple of devices I had pre provari have lost their luster.

JustB'nMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TX

Well, first I'd like to say if you buy another mod, it won't be dumb if it's something you want. As far as the P3 (if that's what they'll call it) Provape isn't talking so anything said will be pure conjecture. We just have to play the waiting game. So, if another mod appeals to you, I say go for it! :my2c:

Live well, Love much, Laugh often and Vape on.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN

Tony3, Provape has probably issued so many gag orders .... no one will actually talk, until they get the ok. Only thing left to do is speculate ... :)
P v2.75 - Titanium .....

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

It will be a ProVari. Safe, durable, and reliable. PBusardo said if we were expecting huge changes, that we would be disappointed. I expect a marginal increase in the amp limit, but basically it will still be built around AW batteries, with all the limits those impose. People expecting 50 watt limits and sub-ohm are likely going to be disappointed.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Well, first I'd like to say if you buy another mod, it won't be dumb if it's something you want. As far as the P3 (if that's what they'll call it) Provape isn't talking so anything said will be pure conjecture. We just have to play the waiting game. So, if another mod appeals to you, I say go for it! :my2c:

No getting something now only to have provape come out with a comparable unit would be dumb, cause I would want the provape version no matter what, it's provape. . Lol
I'm really trying hard not to start a collection lol
I have my workhorse, my favorite my got to unit- 2.5 and got my prodigal child back as my backup- MVP
I also still have my cigalikes-eroll and now I have my mech.
I would love to get my hand on a 30W device. Only I can barely swing the vaporshark and would hate to get that and then find out a 30W P3 came out and now I have to wait till I can get the money together to get it. When I could have just gotten it had I not gotten something else.
Patience is a virtue I do NOT have.
Considering getting a Hana clone to hold me over but I'm spoiled on build quality.

Last edited:

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
It will be a ProVari. Safe, durable, and reliable. PBusardo said if we were expecting huge changes, that we would be disappointed. I expect a marginal increase in the amp limit, but basically it will still be built around AW batteries, with all the limits those impose. People expecting 50 watt limits and sub-ohm are likely going to be disappointed.

Ok so it won't be a 30W device? It'll basically be a moderate upgrade to the precious?

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Sorry I am Late I had to chase down the Mailman

Big Daddy was in his truck :)

Big daddy.jpg

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Ok so it won't be a 30W device? It'll basically be a moderate upgrade to the precious?

We don't even know if it will be an upgrade. It could be V2.5 guts in a side by side configuration (circuitry beside the battery, rather than on top of the battery). Busardo knows, but he's keeping his trap shut. His words were (while holding and vaping it), "Without looking at it, I could tell it was a Provari."

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
PRETTY sure it's going to be called the P3. Cuz I saw the trademark application. Other than that....all bets are off. Or on. Or variable.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread