Status
Not open for further replies.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
A co-op sounds pretty decent indeed. For this smaller piece, the wick hole could be drilled for the SS wick (here 1.6mm, or even a bit larger) and then partially drilled to 3mm, say 5mm or so, as to have a socket for the pyrex tube for ease in wrapping. Just plug in the pyrex, wrap the coil and slip a wick in the assembly and vape away. A foot of pyrex would go a long way.

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
Scubabatdan:7815991 said:
Dan, have you tried it with just a small piece of pyrex under the coil and the rest of the wick normal? Looked at the sight, how do they ship the 4 ft lengths? Is that 25 four ft. lengths for the price? If this works, this could be a good co-op item as that amount of tubing could be shared by many.:toast:

Not yet, that will be the next test I try.
They ship them in a 5' x 6" x 6" padded box.
Yes, I have (25) 4' sections LOL, and I only used like an inch and a half :)

Dan

obviously the less glass used would allow quicker heat up. Maybe just a small piece for the coil only. but would have to see if that allows too much juice on the coil and end up gunking up the coil

If you want to unload some of the tube I would definitely be interested

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
obviously the less glass used would allow quicker heat up. Maybe just a small piece for the coil only. but would have to see if that allows too much juice on the coil and end up gunking up the coil

Don't see how any more juice could get to the coil. The juice doesn't touch the coil in this system.

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
BJ43:7816164 said:

Don't see how any more juice could get to the coil. The juice doesn't touch the coil in this system.

Yeah, I guess I didn't describe what I was thinking very clearly.

I was thinking about a wick extending to the top of the center post and the glass only going up half way. Then the juice may run down and get on the coil.

This could allow the smaller glass to heat more quickly and also may allow juice on the coil to further quicken the response, but, probably lose the main benefit of the system if it gunks the coil.

Still may be worth the experiment though

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Let us know if you want to sell any cut down to usps small box size....

I will pull out 1 section, you can have the rest for a co-op if you want to run it. I still have your mailing address, will shoot it out when I get it organised and you confirm you want to run it.
Dan

BJ43

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2008
I will pull out 1 section, you can have the rest for a co-op if you want to run it. I still have your mailing address, will shoot it out when I get it organised and you confirm you want to run it.
Dan
Dan, even though my shipping address is USA, I live in the islands, (Dom. Rep.) and everything is forwarded to me at extra cost so it is not cost effective for me to do a co-op. Shipping would be $20 more each way. Thanks for your offer and I hope someone else can do it. I will be the first to take a piece.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Dan, even though my shipping address is USA, I live in the islands, (Dom. Rep.) and everything is forwarded to me at extra cost so it is not cost effective for me to do a co-op. Shipping would be $20 more each way. Thanks for your offer and I hope someone else can do it. I will be the first to take a piece.

Ahhhh man then I may have to step up, LOL just didnt want to do one so close to Christmas.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread