Verified Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hollywood, FL

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Is it a preorder or is it ready to go? I was going to buy a mod and I do want a squonker...

EDIT: I see its a preorder. Thanks may wait a few days but I know what I want now!

Since you are waiting, make sure to watch this thread Fasttech Promotions to see if a sale comes up. That is what I am doing since its a preorder :D

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Any thoughts on these after some use?
I want to know too. I read some comments on YouTube vids where one guy got two. One for himself & one for his wife. Loved it for a week or so & the bottom gold plate has rubbed off & the resin coating has flaked off. There was one other issue with one of them, I can't remember what now but he's not using his anymore, he said it was good while it lasted. Made me think twice, as I really wanted one.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I ended up canceling my order. Fasttech kept delaying shipment and when I heard about the hard short issue with the first version (the reason that they were delayed in being shipped) I canceled it until the sorted it out.

Now that it appears that the issue has been resolved, I may order one, however with the Pulse Squonk Mod coming soon, I may just hold off and get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread