The RE-AL (First EVER vaporless e-cig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyc44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2009
timthumb.jpg

Smokefree Innotec is on the verge of launching the first vaporless e-cig onto the market. Coming late April 2011.

LAS VEGAS, NV–(Marketwire – 04/05/11) – Smokefree Innotec, Inc. (Pinksheets:SFIO – News) an established international distributor of e-cigarettes, (| Electronic Cigarettes : Smokefree Cigarettes : Smokers Option or Home - Smokefree Innotec) announced today through its President and CEO Thomas Schroepfer, that The company has been informed that its European Patent application has been granted for “SMOKING device, CHARGING MEANS AND METHOD OF USING IT” (Application No. 08 738 110.9 – 2313). In a correspondence recently received from the Company’s patent attorneys, relaying a communication from the European Patent Office Examining Division: “The mention of the grant of the patent shall be published in the European Patent Bulletin as soon as possible after the requirements concerning the translation of the claims and the payment of the fees for grant and publishing, claims fees, designation fee and renewal fees as laid down in Rule 71 (3), (4), (6) and (8) and (9) EPC are fulfilled.” The Company’s patent attorneys have also informed SFI that the fees have been paid, and the patent is granted but will take 4 to 8 weeks for publication. This Patent covers thirty-four European countries.
Mr. Schroepfer further stated, “After a great deal of expenditure in time and funding, the companies vapor less e-cigarette REAL product line is in final production stages of perfecting prototypes for testing and evaluation, with a release to the market expected within weeks. The product line will be prominently featured on the company’s web site and available for sale in its shopping cart.”

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
This ought to be interesting. Exactly how do they allow us to get our nic fixes without vapor or am I missing something here?

Edit: I should have read farther than I did. But isn't the psycological side of smoking hand to mouth then exhaling a cloud? These would actually be good in certain places that don't allow vaping. Will they be available in the states?

Last edited:

paulyc44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2009
This ought to be interesting. Exactly how do they allow us to get our nic fixes without vapor or am I missing something here?

Edit: I should have read farther than I did. But isn't the psycological side of smoking hand to mouth then exhaling a cloud? These would actually be good in certain places that don't allow vaping. Will they be available in the states?

Good question. Essentially they come with a filter that is just nicotine....

timthumb-1.jpg

From the Smokefree Innotec website....
smokefree-innotec

Not only will this be interesting, it will be a game changer. There is a billion daollar untapped market. Think of all the places it's frowned upon to vape because of the vapor.

EDIT: Yes they will be available in the states. Keep an eye on the link above in the coming weeks. You'll be able to order right from there.

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I have the little nicotine inhaler and use it when I'm on a plane sitting where I can't stealth vape. It works but not as satisfying as vaping. I buy mine from NZ real cheap without prescription. You have little carts that are sealed until plugged into the inhaler and works like the ego t without liquid.

Last edited:

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
I remember the ads for those inhalers. They look like a travel packaged tampon with a mouthpiece. I was actually looking for those when I came across e-cigs. I have a juice that I ordered in 100% PG and it has no exhale vapor. It's really not nearly as satisfying as blowing out a big cloud.

daisyd you are so correct, A coworker has one and it totally does look like she is sucking on a short tampon whenever she uses it...:oops:

She says it satisfies her but I love my vapor, I would only use this is critical situations where I cannot get caught vaping.

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
I remember the ads for those inhalers. They look like a travel packaged tampon with a mouthpiece. I was actually looking for those when I came across e-cigs. I have a juice that I ordered in 100% PG and it has no exhale vapor. It's really not nearly as satisfying as blowing out a big cloud.

lol yup! looks exactly like a tampon!

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx

I imagine it's a little different for everyone. Hubby likes the cloud I could care less about blowing clouds out of my mouth *shrug*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread