The REACTOR Atomizer Tank!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
All the attys I have coming will work with these tanks...I also have some that will (hopefully) work with these tanks with a longer version of tube, that will be available and interchangeable with these caps...I haven't actually tested the longer type yet , but I see no reason why they shouldn't work. Thanks
Drew

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Cool...Look forward to seeing/meeting you in Florida either way...Be sure to introduce yourself, as Im sure it would be my pleasure. Thanks,
Drew

I'll put that preconception to rest in a hurry lol

Will be certain to track you down.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
I'm with jkmtwo...seeing the Opus in action makes me want to get one once the upgraded chip is ready. I'll have to watch spending on other equipment in the meantime though. It's nice and small in Drew's ginormous hands! Seems to handle the 1.5o DC well too. As bad as I want the Reactor, I kind of want to see what other tubes come out for it and atty types that will work, but I will definitely be getting one. I was disappointed initially but now that you have explained everything, I feel better about it. I know the best are working on a universal atty tank and until someone cracks that case, these should definitely be really cool. It looks like the clear are the most popular, so CG should make more of them along with the SS. Would like clear for the cartomators too. Thanks for doing the video and providing all the info, it makes all the difference.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I'm with jkmtwo...seeing the Opus in action makes me want to get one once the upgraded chip is ready. I'll have to watch spending on other equipment in the meantime though. It's nice and small in Drew's ginormous hands! Seems to handle the 1.5o DC well too. As bad as I want the Reactor, I kind of want to see what other tubes come out for it and atty types that will work, but I will definitely be getting one. I was disappointed initially but now that you have explained everything, I feel better about it. I know the best are working on a universal atty tank and until someone cracks that case, these should definitely be really cool. It looks like the clear are the most popular, so CG should make more of them along with the SS. Would like clear for the cartomators too. Thanks for doing the video and providing all the info, it makes all the difference.

Yes Sioux.....after conducting very intense and highly scientific market research, it has been proven that clear tubes are very popular and should be sold alongside the colors. (umm..actually I just watched all the clear Reactors sell out really fast!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread