The REACTOR Atomizer Tank!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jun 2, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    Hey Drew, I damaged the O-ring on the bottom cap. Do you supply them?

2. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Send me an email at ****************** and I will see if I can dig one up somewhere. Thanks,
    Drew

3. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I can handle simple hardware stuff like o-rings! Shatner...send me mailing info and I'll send you an o-ring kit.
    Also while I'm here, I do have a small batch of Pyrex tubes for these, that I'll send to Drew. The only holdup is I still have to get special silicon o-rings so that there are absolutely no microscopic air leaks around the tube. This tank relies heavily on a perfect vacuum seal to work right.

4. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
  5. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    I wouldn't mind a Pryex tank, either.

6. RevTrip7

RevTrip7 Moved On

Jul 17, 2011
    South Africa
    Heya guys,

Got my Reactor Tank today and I'm blown away, but there's a BUT. And it's a big but.
    The only color tanks left that were sold with the kit was pink, so I thought fine get the pink tank and order a replacement one in charcoal figuring I'd replace the pink. I got what I ordered, only Drew... the pink tank is cracked. Could have been damaged in the mail or slipped passed quality control? So without even using it I popped on the charcoal tube only to find that it's slightly wonky. As if it was slightly bigger in diameter causing the liquid to leak passed it. There's no snug fit and I figure a snug fit is essential for this thing to work. The mouth piece just slides on and off with no pop at all.

So I went back to the pink tube with the crack and although it's not as tight as I thought it would be it is slightly tighter, but still has that crack and I'm going to bet is what is forming my very little leakage with the pink tube. It's working and it's working great, but I'm not 100% comfortable with it due to this crack and pink is just messing with my cool.

Look it works, and like I said it works great, but I'm slightly ticked about the crack and the wonky charcoal tube.

So the not so snug fit is definitely due to the charcoal tube which just seems slightly bigger in diameter, the o-ring on the mouthpiece, or the cracked pink tube. The pink tube seems to be doing an okay job, but it's cracked.

Is there something you can do to help me out here brother. It's a top dollar piece of eq that works great when it works. I just need it to be the way it's supposed to be.

Thanks a lot man. I have much faith in this product.

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey,
    Sorry for the problem. Just send an email to the contact page...

Put a note with your name, order number or shipping address and we will send you out another tube...We don't want to mess up your cool Brutha!:2cool:
    THAT just wouldn't be right!:vapor:

8. RevTrip7

RevTrip7 Moved On

Jul 17, 2011
    South Africa
    Thanks bro. I have done as you requested.

9. DubHeadNZ

DubHeadNZ Full Member

Mar 30, 2013
    New Zealand
    Hi I was wanting to purchase reactor end caps to use with a lavagen and I have a few questions:

1. Can you use the reactor end caps on the lavagen with the original lavagen tube?

2. I was wanting to get a polished ss version but there are none available atm. Anyway I can do it myself with a dremel, which would be easier to polish satin or brushed?

3. On the nhaler site there are two options the atomizer tank and cartomator tank which would be best for the lavagen would they both work? As the atomizer costs $67 and the cartomator costs $38 I'd rather not pay a extra $29 if it is not nessary.

Thanks for any help.

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi,
    Sorry but these are not compatible. Thanks

11. DubHeadNZ

DubHeadNZ Full Member

Mar 30, 2013
    New Zealand
    What do you mean not compatible? I seen multiple pics of these caps on lavagens.

12. DubHeadNZ

DubHeadNZ Full Member

Mar 30, 2013
    New Zealand
    What do you mean not compatible? I seen multiple pics of these caps on lavagens.

13. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    I think there are a couple of different lavagen versions. There is one of them that is sized to fit the Reactor/Cartomator end caps, but I'm not sure if that is a special one or the original sized insert

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The Reactor LavaGen and the Reactor are not the same product...I dont sell the LavaGen. It would be best to get ahold of Dino from Lavatanks.

15. Matt815

Matt815 Senior Member ECF Veteran

The reactor tank will work with the lava gen drop in. I know because I have one.

16. DubHeadNZ

DubHeadNZ Full Member

Mar 30, 2013
    New Zealand
    Thanks Matt815 did you purchase the atomizer one or the cartomator one?

17. jkmtwo

jkmtwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    Drew, question, do the delrin reactors work the same, with the pre punched atties as the ones that come with the atties?

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey JK...No not really the Orings are slightly different and are temperamental...Thats why I just started selling them with Cartos. Thanks,
    Drew

19. Matt815

Matt815 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dub, I got the atomizer one.

20. Barto

Barto Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2011
    Kapetown
    Don't think so man!