Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I'm sure they will be available separately, eventually. It was the same way with the Cartomators, where at first it was just the whole units and then somewhere down the road after the initial demand subsided to a manageable level that the replacement parts became available :)

EDIT: Drew ninja-posted on me :lol:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I honestly think it is more of a learning curve though...I have adapted to using these now , almost subconsciously...I think after you use it for a while you will adapt to it much better also. Thanks for posting your results, because I'm sure this will help someone...
You may be able to use your drip tip AND that comes with it. Just don't push it down too far unless you have some tweezers around!. I just put a drip tip on mine but haven't really noticed too much difference.
Drew

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I got mine and it worked right from the start for me. I use 70/30 VG/PG and its working fine.
I got the Red and Blue very nice and I love the Drip Tip. I put my little colored cart ring and its beautiful.

So Drew, I sure you said their will be available separate tanks down the line. I saw Pete 54's clear tank and now I want one of those too.

Last edited:

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I sooooo want this to be something I would like...I don't like cartos at all.

Pete...please make sure to bring that this weekend :)

Drew...you don't think you'll have any with you huh ?
Looking forward to seeing you again !
Classy, it's working great for me and yes, I'll have it with me this weekend. As I learn how to work with it, it gets better and better.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Pete, what pg/vg do you use?

50/50. I find I need to prime it with a couple of good pulls every few hits. It becomes second nature and is certainly better than flooding. Also, when you first fill the tank, make sure you add about 5-6 drops directly to the coil to get it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread