Status
Not open for further replies.

CromsDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Columbia, SC USA
Hey Vap,

Can you slap that bad boy on one of your P+'s so I can get a look at it? Post here or at the ST forum and I'll catch it. Thanks bud

(PS Is there anything that comes out that you don't buy?)

CD

qf7q2.jpg

QR5wW.jpg

JQgz1.jpg

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
Leaking has never been an issue on any that I have used. Not once actually. I have gotten the occasional vapor lock.. dry hit, which I usually take the cap off and push it back on once to start the syringe effect of pushing juice into the atty. But leaking? Nada.

I'm under the assumption that you had a hand in creating this tank?

Well...all I know is that mine leaks out of the atty connector. I don't know how many of these you tried out, but apparently mine has a leaking issue, if it's simply something faulty in mine, then you should probably inspect it to figure out why it's failing. If its more then one, then the QA on this device wasn't thorough enough.

Either way...I'm just about steaming about this...I don't spend $63 on tanks, to me that's ridiculous (this is jut my personal opinion), but because it's the first atomizer tank...I pulled the trigger.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Mine's working great - but here's maybe some things that might be wrong, and maybe some questions that can lead to the solution.

Did you follow the instructions to flip the tank upside down before fully seating the top cap?
Might be some sort of O-Ring problem.
Maybe the atomizer was "dotted" too large so too much juice is getting in.
What type of eliquid are you using? Is it heavy on PG or VG?
What voltage are you vaping it at? Since it's a dual coil, maybe juice is coming in too fast to get vaporized, if the voltage isn't set high enough. I have a similar problem with cartos sometimes if I vape them too low - when I "pull" on the carto, it feeds in liquid through the holes in the carto, and if the voltage is set too low, it doesn't vaporize the eliquid fast enough.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Sense...Please atch the video and before you put it n the device put your finger over the holes on the bottom and blow into the mouth peice. It possible you could have a bad atty or something. As far as QA is concerned , is that Question , answer? Quality assurance? Anyway, we have been working o tis for 6 months with this configuration. Leaking has not been a problem.
Try that and let us know. Thanks,
Drew

x GRE x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Terre Haute, Indiana
I got my reactor tank in the mail yesterday and put a few tanks of juice through it now. I have to say I love this thing. I haven't had a leaking problem at all with it, and as for the hole placement when the juice gets low I have just been sliding the tank up on the atty to get the holes on the bottom. This seems to be working well and so far this is the best tank I have used to date.

dmj4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
TN
I have tried a different atty (i bought 2 extras). I tried filling it and putting the cap on part of the way, then holding upside down to finish pushing the cap down. I also tried leaving the cap on and sliding the atty down far enough to fill through the mouthpiece with a syringe.

i still get a stream of juice running out after i have vaped for a while. It is not just during filling.

Anything else I should try?

Thanks

hellsh0cked

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Connecticut
I don't have a Reactor. If it is leaking out of the center of the atomizer this would not help you. If it is leaking between the atomizer and the bottom cap, and if there is a small o-ring in the top cap that seals the atomizer with the top cap you could try switching that with the one on the bottom cap that seals it with the atomizer. If you can't do that you could see if the bottom inner o-ring is damaged. The carto tanks I have had that have leaked were all fixed by replacing bad o-rings. I could be way off base here. If I am I apologize.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I have tried a different atty (i bought 2 extras). I tried filling it and putting the cap on part of the way, then holding upside down to finish pushing the cap down. I also tried leaving the cap on and sliding the atty down far enough to fill through the mouthpiece with a syringe.

i still get a stream of juice running out after i have vaped for a while. It is not just during filling.

Anything else I should try?

Thanks

Alot of good advice in here from some of the smartest vapers I know. But I was going to say it's just possible you got the rare dud atty that leaks. But then you said you tried others...Hmm....I agree, check the inner o-rings top and bottom for damage and try to determine if the leak is straight down the center hole or elsewhere. The inner o-ring in the cap is important for keeping a negative air pressure in the tank, which prevents the atty from leaking. So if there is air getting in, the atty could leak freely.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
One more thing...Are most of you using a Drip-tip or just using the cap? Also is anyone using a shorty drip-tip with the Reactor? I am searching for cool ones, since the cap cries out for one. The best ones I have found are Drew's acrylic one and the Super-T shorty T. But just wondering if there are any others out there. I may have to make some matching shorty tips.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread