Status
Not open for further replies.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
Perhaps the OP is confusing suggestions with hate. I don't think he's dumb or anything but in a forum tone isn't always obvious & I have seen plenty of posts where people are telling the OP to try this or that. But I don't think those posts are "hate" posts per se but rather just suggestions. HST I can see how someone might read a suggestion as in some way dissing their current device. I just don't think that's the intention of most posters when they suggest things.

Bgren99

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
MA
Every and any hobbyist culture has these people..it has nothing to do with whatever the act is, it's the type of person that feels they are better than the rest becuz they got what's considered superior in their mind. With vaping, these people are passed the main goal of kicking the stinkies, so now their "holier than thou" complex kicks in. To me...if you kicked the butts for a Blu, it's no worse than if you kicked them with a Provari, the main goal was accomplished and the rest is personal preference and nothing else.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
nope. I don't see it either. Sure there are people around with fixed views and a glint of zealotry in their eyes. The provarinati seem to have calmed down in recent months, now it's more likely to be reo or other drippers and mechs that are pushed. But that is just over exuberance, not hate.

The forum incompetency theorem applies.

classic post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread