The Renegade SX350 J Chip Mod @ Varitube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onedesign1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The Renegade X mod by Varitube! Dare to be different, stray from the pack, be a Renegade!

This is a dual 18650 series wired mod powered by the YiHi J chip with Temp Limiting and capable up to 150W!

Finished in our hand selected prints we hydro dip over selected base coats, add some airbrushing enhancement occassionally, and cover it in show car clear. This is an extremely tedious and expensive process. We use all House of Kolor paints and clear coats. These mods won't lose their finish! The finish is extremely durable and withstands pockets and purses with change and keys and comes out shining. If you like polishing and buffing you car well you can continue that on your mod now too! Its a Renegade!!!

No 2 mods are exactly alike. We have themes and within the themes we may have the same prints but since each one is applied by hand they are all different. Within some themes portions may be similar but never exact. These are one of a kind mods in that sense.

The Regenade X is a custom CNC machined box in a small foot print. Measuring 2.45" x 3.8" x 1.1" its a relatively compact box thats fits the hand well.

Check it out here @ Varitube

RX3.jpg
RX2.jpg
RX1.jpg
RG_Wolf_5.jpg
RG_Wolf_2.jpg

Onedesign1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
All of my mods are mech mods in copper and brass. But lately, the new regulate stuff has my attention, because now you can sub ohm on a regulated device! Which is the best move ever!

yeah you can run down to 0.15ohm on kanthal these days and much lower on Ni for temp control. These chips are a beast!

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Onedesign1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey is there a warranty on these? I'm about to pull the trigger and was just wondering.
Yessir .... we are doing 1 year on the electronics and basically as long as you own it for anything else. Few failure points and its easier for us to just fix it if something goes wrong. This is based on normal wear and tear ... not running it over with a truck of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread