Status
Not open for further replies.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Good morning Pete, Dave, Scott, Karen, Cynthia, Andy and tundracross!
Good morning to all the sleepyheads as they come in!
great-day.gif

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Good morning everyone!

Good Morning Cynthia! Have a great day!

Good morning Pete, Dave, Scott, Karen, Cynthia, Andy and tundracross!
Good morning to all the sleepyheads as they come in!
great-day.gif

Good Morning Jen! Enjoy a fantastic day!

morning Jen...:)

Good Morning Scott! Have a wonderful day! :wub:

I have to leave here in about an hour! Lots to do, not much more time on my laptop before I pack it to leave. See everyone once I get home. I am picking up my RUM and anticipating tonight!

Be careful if you are going out this morning, drive safe!

twinmommyaandb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hickory
My birthday is 5/5. My mom took me out to eat for my birthday tuesday night. She also wrote me a $42 check(exact amount she spent on my sister). She told me limits. No fast food, nothing for kids, and nothing for hubby. Guess what I bought.........Kickbass mint truffle shuffle(30ml) and someother 15ml juice plus 2 aw imr 14500 batteries. She would have a heart attack if she knew. This is the woman who has only bought her smoking husband 1 pack of analogs in 38 yrs of marriage(daddy was in hospital). She refuses to buy analogs or alochol. LOL

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
My birthday is 5/5. My mom took me out to eat for my birthday tuesday night. She also wrote me a $42 check(exact amount she spent on my sister). She told me limits. No fast food, nothing for kids, and nothing for hubby. Guess what I bought.........Kickbass mint truffle shuffle(30ml) and someother 15ml juice plus 2 aw imr 14500 batteries. She would have a heart attack if she knew. This is the woman who has only bought her smoking husband 1 pack of analogs in 38 yrs of marriage(daddy was in hospital). She refuses to buy analogs or alochol. LOL
Happy early Birthday! Hope your birthday dinner with Mom was nice!
My Dad was the same way about analogs. Before I grew up and got real jobs I always rolled home on fumes knowing that Dad would fill up the gas tank. He'd never just hand me cash though, he'd follow me up to the store and pay for gas.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
well reokin, VV woody has departed USPS sort facility only 50 miles away last night. time to gear up and start stalking.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRevkkxvhfq4HNlZiCQr.jpg

mailman will never know what hit him
Wow Andy! At first I wondered why you were posting pics of Alice's yard, finally I saw the barrel of the gun. That's some serious camo!

colt45

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
frankfort indiana
happy birthday from another may baby

twinmommyaandb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hickory
Happy early Birthday! Hope your birthday dinner with Mom was nice!
My Dad was the same way about analogs. Before I grew up and got real jobs I always rolled home on fumes knowing that Dad would fill up the gas tank. He'd never just hand me cash though, he'd follow me up to the store and pay for gas.
I always knew I had Daddy to get money for analogs. In fact, hubby had to make emergency trip to south fl in December.(bad month to make emergercy trip with 4 kids in house but his mommy needed him) 10 days before I got paid I was broke. I went to Daddy and he gave me $32 dollars for gas and 2 packs of analogs. I was like oh good I got enough for a carton of the cheapies. At first, he tried to fuss and then he said"get in car lets go get your car filled up I have no more cash"..... my poor daddy is almost gone. He had a whole lung removedalmost 7 yrs ago. He was given 5 yrs at that time. My daddy ismy everything. In fact, my first husband got jealous one day. I was walking inbetween daddy and 1st hubby. I reached over and grabbed daddy's hand. James went nuts. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread