Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
m

there is a road in the bay area that Gil is prolly familiar with that i used to have to drive by: "Alameda de las Pulgas". 40 years of :facepalm: ...

You'd be right! Back in the day a group of us HP rice rocket enthusiast would head out on a bike run to the Dutch Goose on the Alameda de las Pulgas Menlo Park. Great steamed clams and Louisiana Hot Sausage.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Does this mean you are in my neck of the woods, Den?

Good evening everyone. I'm marking my spot in our new Lounge. Get off my spot. :p

It's MY chair! I was here first! Find your own chair!

Oh wait...you have fresh coffee?! Well, sit down right here....

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Top 'o the mornin' to you Lisa. And to all in Reoshire! Nice comfy lounge. Maybe the colors will grow on me. I like the extra leg room though. Like getting a bump up to first class...

Good morning, Ed :) I need a new lounge chair...the padding in mine has become rather stiff. I need cush. Anyone know a great spot in town for lounge chairs?

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Good morning REOville!

Looks like everyone is settling in well :)

PT wasn't cancelled today, so off to the torture chamber I go. Then back home to do more superbowl preparations. I have trays of jello shots to make! I am going to try to get the first layers done tonight. I am busy stalking the mail tomorrow, so most likely nothing will get done :laugh:

We have rain on Sunday? How can that possibly be? What about the patio TV people, what am I going to do with them? This won't do at all. Mother nature better fix that faux pas! We have 20 pounds of tritip and 10 pounds of chicken, not to mention the jalapeno poppers we do a la minute on the grill. Rain will NOT do at all, the only covered part of the patio is off the master, and I wasn't really wanting peeps traipsing through my boudoir. :?:

Have a great Friday everyone!

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Sure glad it's over.

1513812_706711306017874_1228595684_n.png

PNW Rider

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 3, 2013
    Mukilteo, Wa
    ju7ybudu.jpg

Just came this morning at 10:30. She is olive drab green. I had no idea how small and lightweight a grand would be. First coil is 10 wraps of 28awg on 1/16 jig. (Cotton of course)
    I think two grands would weight as much as a provari and kayfun. Now I'm working myself up for drilling my airflow. 1/16??? Compared to my modded kayfun, I'm about to implode every time I hit it. :)

Sent via evasi0n for ios7

vsummer1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2012
    California
    ju7ybudu.jpg

Just came this morning at 10:30. She is olive drab green. I had no idea how small and lightweight a grand would be. First coil is 10 wraps of 28awg on 1/16 jig. (Cotton of course)
    I think two grands would weight as much as a provari and kayfun. Now I'm working myself up for drilling my airflow. 1/16??? Compared to my modded kayfun, I'm about to implode every time I hit it. :)

It's a beauty! Thanks for the pics and welcome to REOville! I was going to say feel free to ask any questions, but it sounds like you have things under control. I am so glad you love your new REO!

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2010
    Bow, WA, USA
    www.reosmods.com
    ju7ybudu.jpg

Congratulations, PNW Rider!!! The more and more I see that color, I think I need to get one...you know, to match my car. Nice seeing another Washingtonian here...especially because Mukilteo/Edmonds is where I grew up. Be sure to drop your state here... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/217670-reo-roll-call-176.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread