The REO Lounge - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docsgt68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Buffalo, NY
Hamburg, couple miles south of me is at 56 inches and climbing. It's definitely pretty ugly in the south towns right now. Lighthearted comments aside, I have my prayers out, there's a citywide driving ban and 4 lost their lives to the storm, and it's supposed to go until Thursday so I hope everyone around here stays safe.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Much more reading about snow and I am going to have to get out the o'l heated throw. i can't even imagine 4 feet of snow. I'm 5'4" and I don't even wanna think about all that would be freezing. I'd have to put those little handwarmers thingies in my bra.
girl_haha.gif
It's 23 degrees right now and I am not even gonna think about cold weather. Ya'll stay toasty.
LaieA_023.gif
(toasty, get it? lol)

Chilly Humor. . .

christmas_dog_freezing.jpg

LaieA_062.gif
Hugs Karen, hope you feel better. . .
jumping-monkey-gif-animation.gif

lucky_x16

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Glasford, Il
Morning REOville!!

Much more reading about snow and I am going to have to get out the o'l heated throw. i can't even imagine 4 feet of snow. I'm 5'4" and I don't even wanna think about all that would be freezing. I'd have to put those little handwarmers thingies in my bra.
girl_haha.gif
It's 23 degrees right now and I am not even gonna think about cold weather. Ya'll stay toasty.
LaieA_023.gif
(toasty, get it? lol)

Chilly Humor. . .

christmas_dog_freezing.jpg

LaieA_062.gif
Hugs Karen, hope you feel better. . .
jumping-monkey-gif-animation.gif

Picture a person, oh, lets say 5 foot 4 inches tall walking down a shoveled path through, oh, lets say 4 feet of snow.
Are ya following me?
Now, from a side view, lets picture kids watching. Is anyone else having a carnival game flash back, substituting snowballs for baseballs of course?
Not that I would ever do anything like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread