Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
From the first snow til spring breaks my soup pot never sees the inside of the cabinet. If there's not something in it simmering on the back burner of the stove, it's in the fridge with leftovers or in the sink getting washed :).

I broke out the soup pot today! Probably use it a couple of times this winter. Has not been above 60° all day! Sunny south Florida my cold rear end (and feet)

disturbed1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
CT
please dont cry or sob LOL J/K :D

No crying here. I live in New England it just gets worse

I do believe it's a big ol pot of homemade beef vegetable soup kind of day.

I thinks its more like a grilled cheese and tomato soup night but beef vegetable is good too.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416443981410.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416443981410.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 21

jcarter

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
North Alabama
First things first. I was away, not in jail, just busy. And I didn't realize that some of you had messaged me. I was touched to say the least.

Its good to see some people still lurking around. But I missed something... these rebuildable attys are a thing now? I want one, but I'm not sure they will work on my woodville. Any tips? or suggestions. I'm pretty sure my woodville is like the first or second generation.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
First things first. I was away, not in jail, just busy. And I didn't realize that some of you had messaged me. I was touched to say the least.

Its good to see some people still lurking around. But I missed something... these rebuildable attys are a thing now? I want one, but I'm not sure they will work on my woodville. Any tips? or suggestions. I'm pretty sure my woodville is like the first or second generation.

My suggestion is to get a set of dials and measure your catchcup on the inside. I had Rob mill a RM2 atty down specifically to fit my Woodvil.

I have one that has "REO" carved into the wood on the door and an oval squonk hole. No idea which run that was - but regular RM2's would not fit. They are one of the best atties to use anyway, and especially if you're new to atties in general because they are easy to build on and forgiving.

T

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Vape mail is actually a ballsache. I want a simple re-order, but of course nobody has it all in stock, so i incur 2 different shipping charges at various prices from wherever i can get the gear i want. Depressing.

And i'm just on about flavour i use. Hardware is never a problem - i have tons of mods and atties and my preferred places for those too, but the flavours. meh.

T

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Hiya Scott :)

Oh - i saved the best for last: tomorrow is the work's Thanksgiving lunch. So all the people i hate are crammed into a tent and i'm supposed to be nice to them as we eat turkey. I'm delighted to say the weather looks like thunderstorms and lashings of rain!

Too bad we have no snow!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread