The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Hey Rob just wanted to jump in here and say hi, and for everyone to get one of these they are great, very well built and Rob is a pleasure to deal with, with great cusomer service and support.
Thanks Don I think you have the best customer service i have ever come across.Cant thank you enough top notch service.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Thanks Don I think you have the best customer service i have ever come across.Cant thank you enough top notch service.

Not a problem Rob, and the feeling is mutual, as yours is also top notch and appreciate the extra effort you put forth in helping out!!!! coupled with a great product I cant recommend you high enough!!

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
bump1.gif

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Very good video...you can say..I dont mind....you made it cause of me and my dumb questions...huh? :blush:

First, Im surprised of the very cool background blues music especially coming from a Maine guy such as yourself.

Secondly, did I get the only REO made mirrored reversed/door opposite side ....and if so does that make it a rare collectors item (cause thats what Im telling everyone)! :D

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Very good video...you can say..I dont mind....you made it cause of me and my dumb questions...huh? :blush:

First, Im surprised of the very cool background blues music especially coming from a Maine guy such as yourself.

Secondly, did I get the only REO made mirrored reversed/door opposite side ....and if so does that make it a rare collectors item (cause thats what Im telling everyone)! :D
Thanks unsure dont be silly I enjoyed your messages you have a likable voice.I have had tons of emails.I new I should make a video I just havent had time.The music is me playing guitar.I love the blues love music.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
@clumsy
oh i just love bassets i had one as a kid

Hey Sterno..I love them too. My melvin is a terror...he's beautiful black and tan colored and into everything he can get into !

I had 4, but adopted Sally and Maggie out....down to 2...Melvin and Bessie ( bessie is a half breed) Love them to death.

You should get another ! Lots of rescue groups out there looking for homes. And they look for foster parents as well, if you don't want one permanently.

My pups keep me grounded and somewhat sane..lol

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Wanted to add...my Melvin "eyeballs" my Reo all the time..I have to watch him closely...He would just love to get ahold of it and take it to his special treasure place in the yard underneath the pine tree...he has his own little dug out place that i frequently have to go look for things that are missing....

When im sitting on the couch with my Reo, he sits and watches me, just waiting for me to put it down close to his reach !!

Even my dog loves the Reo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread