Not open for further replies.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Hmmmm.....I'm betting there's a bacon e-liquid out there somewhere. Hahaha

Indeed there was. It was the most heave inducing thing i ever tried, but maybe i mixed it too strong.

If you ever look at really horrible flavours like crab, then it's in there with them. i have a (probably ex) friend that got into vaping and i gave it to him for free. Bloody awful.

T

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Bacon ejuice? I'm not surprised lol. I saw someone here on ECF ask for suggestions on making a sour cream and onion chip e juice recipe :confused:
lmao. Some things just need to remain as food only. I did try the bacon milkshake that Jack in the Box had. No bueno. the first couple sips weren't too bad, but then it became awful!

Many have tried bacon ejuice over the years, both commercial and diy, but that and the crab juice remain at the top of the list for PSS (patooey spit spit)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Back when that green stuff was popular, I had a sample of it. I thought it was horrible. But lots of people were crazy about it. It was even difficult to get, there was such demand for it. Me...I dumped the small sample I had. I couldn't even vape it.
I forgot it's name.

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
Hope this is okay to post and that classy won't smack me upside my head.

I have 4 AW IMR 18650 bats that I don't use in my P67. The flat top ones work better for the P67. If anyone can use the regular 18650 bats, send me your name and address and they are yours.

Does anyone know of a place where they sell the SmokTech shorty cartos? Yes, I know they are old fashion but with my old eyesight and old hands they are easier for me to use.

TIA

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
shhhhhhh...I still have a bottle...............:shock:

It's prolly just getting good and steeped now. Two more years and it becomes actual ichor of the undead.

555px-Blood_To_Ichor_full.jpg

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
Hope this is okay to post and that classy won't smack me upside my head.

I have 4 AW IMR 18650 bats that I don't use in my P67. The flat top ones work better for the P67. If anyone can use the regular 18650 bats, send me your name and address and they are yours.

Does anyone know of a place where they sell the SmokTech shorty cartos? Yes, I know they are old fashion but with my old eyesight and old hands they are easier for me to use.

TIA

Bats go to DancingHeretik as she was the first to contact me. She beat out YeP by 5 minutes.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Hey peeps,

Been a long while and I'm in the market for some new batteries. Any opinions on good high draw (20 - 30A) flat tops?

I see VTC6's are kinda hot right now (Mooch rates them at 19A 3000mah), but I was wondering what you all thought.

TIA, reofam

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Hey peeps,

Been a long while and I'm in the market for some new batteries. Any opinions on good high draw (20 - 30A) flat tops?

I see VTC6's are kinda hot right now (Mooch rates them at 19A 3000mah), but I was wondering what you all thought.

TIA, reofam
There was some talk in the battery section that the VTC are holding up to 200 charge cycles. Samsung 30q hold up better.

Minimal performance difference on brand new cells. And an extra ~100 charge cycles

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread