Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
I went back and exchanged the one graal that was melted for a va Chaplin dt and a chalice ii dt. The only graal dt was brushed and that was the melted one. The good one that I kept is polished so it's making friends with my shorty dt :thumb:. Will post pictures later if I can.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Here's the best pic I could get on my standard grand.

Attachments

• IMG_2853.JPG
    IMG_2853.JPG
    889 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: JC Okie

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Yep - it's nuts. That atty (like most that get priced above what's perceived as fair market value) was cloned. (Relatively) widely available at about $45.

If you're interested in a little light research while you puff on your reo and wait for the cyclone to arrive, you might want to look at some more reasonable good MTL atties, such as...

* O-16 (super little atty) check
* Divo on the prowl
* Graal (love this one) check
* NoFear check?
* Viper (another goodie) on the prowl

There are others. These all have devoted fan followings.

I'm closing in on that list

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Sloth's headed to the Ottawa jazz fest tomorrow night. :danger:

And Canada welcomes you on this, the season of our sesquicentennial anniversary as a nation. Just remember to say "How's it goin', eh?" to the customs officer and "no way" to the questions about firearms.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Holy god the flavor on this no fear is the best I've had so far.

Yep, set up right, that's a darn fine little atty. It's a bit squeezy to fit larger coils and the air will only go so far, but it's a flavour bomb for MTL.

Reactions: Vapefiend

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Happy Monday, Reofam.

My (much) better half and I are off to camp on a neighbouring island. I took this pic from the ferry as I thought it captured the vibe nicely. Shown are the typical modes of conveyance - the ferry itself, pickup truck, VW van (ours), vespa scooter, and bicycle - with our island disappearing behind us.

ferry01.jpg

With me on this trip is my trusted kawasaki green grand as it a) matches the van most closely and b) is the most visible in low light conditions (which often involves no small number of libations).

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
You live on an island, and going camping on another. Love it, enjoy. :)

Yeah, there are over a dozen islands in our neck of the woods. The one we're camping on is the largest (by far - it's larger than Massachusetts or Vermont) and has excellent sandy beaches. Nothing like watching the herons fishing while boiling up some fresh crab.

heron-fishing2.jpg

It's also an excuse to get away from chores on the property ;)

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Chores on the property? I just thought you were living the life of the rich and famous up there. :D

Heh - oh yes, chores abound. This is actually the calm before the storm. About an acre of trees will be felled starting Thursday to make way for a larger garden, a bit of an orchard, and a shop (finally!). Need firewood, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread