www.atmizoo.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: posting in unauthorized area

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
Please send an e-mail to support [at] atmizoo.com and we'll get you sorted asap :) I don't know if there are differences between the DIDs out there, but we can send you a slightly larger connector for it. However, if you have any of the smaller cartos/repairables they will be very loose on that connector, so over tightening them will cause quick wear to the threads.

Thank you, email sent.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Both my Mini DID and my DID20 work exceedingly well in my Roller's original Brass connector. I only had to raise the post a bit. The BRass is soft, which allows for my SS atty posts to marry beautifully.
I haven't used any other attys on my Roller because all other attys have a tendency to .. ahem.. pee into the connector. The DID's do not leak at all. Marrying any connector with my DID's is priceless. Unless Hades freezes over, I won't be using any other attys in my Roller in the future, so the wobbly connection point is perhaps mute for me.
Did I luck out or what.

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
  • Deleted by Misty

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Thanks Uma , I am excited to get it and can't wait for the DID 22 to come out and be the perfect match!
I know right, me too! This is going to be so boss.

All connectors now have slightly larger threads, similar to the 'old' 510 connector. The tradeoff is that the smaller diameter cartos/repairables will be rather loose.

Again, if you got a new Roller / Dingo and have issues with your atomizer not fitting, just contact us :)
You got it. :)

theops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Athens, GR
www.atmizoo.com
  • Deleted by Misty

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Reply sent along with tracking number :)

Uma, if you have any issues with your update, let us know. I don't know if all DIDs are the same, but if you have any issues with yours I'll have some fresh connectors sent to you asap.
Thank you Sweetie!
I'm stuck across the river, the bridge is under water, but hubby can check the mail, on the quad, before he comes home on Monday. I hope it's in! Can't wait. If not, It'll be Friday. ... I hate winter.

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
Reply sent along with tracking number :)

Thank you the Ops your customer service is OUTSTANDING :) One last question please , can I track the Roller on the same tracking number with USPS when it gets to USA because at the moment the original tracking number shows the same as it did on 27th November. and its in Greek so I don't understand what it says ,If you could explain this I would greatly appreciate it.

I am very impressed with your attention to detail and will be ordering from you again in the future when more Dingos are available:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread