"The Russian" 91% (Kayfun Lite Clone With A Twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Nice to see you too, Donna. :) I've been lurking around lately. Trying to not read too much ECF since this forums always gets me itchy in buying new vape gear. lol I have too much stuff going on in life right now. Birthdays and keeping my kids busy for the summer. Not to mention getting them stuff for the upcoming school year. My vaping funds are all the way in the bottom of my priority list. But it's so hard to pass up great deals! Lol

I know..it's a double edge sword.. read too much and I want to buy but if I don't read enough, I can't keep up with the latest trends and new and better ways of doing things (IE micro-coils with cotton)

The main reason that I don't mind the wait on the 91% is if I have something on order, it'll keep me satisfied and I won't be so apt to order something else. I'm one of the few who kinda like the anticipation of having something on order, something coming. It gives me something to look forward to.

I didn't realize when I started vaping and quit smoking... I'd develop a shopping addiction :facepalm:

Jaseruckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Chicago Area
I know..it's a double edge sword.. read too much and I want to buy but if I don't read enough, I can't keep up with the latest trends and new and better ways of doing things (IE micro-coils with cotton)

The main reason that I don't mind the wait on the 91% is if I have something on order, it'll keep me satisfied and I won't be so apt to order something else. I'm one of the few who kinda like the anticipation of having something on order, something coming. It gives me something to look forward to.

I didn't realize when I started vaping and quit smoking... I'd develop a shopping addiction :facepalm:

I know what you mean about shopping addiction....the craziest thing for me is that I usually don't spend much really and when I do buy stuff, I'm really a penny pincher. Granted, I try to get the best that I can afford by doing allot of researching. I love playing video games for example, I play them with my son and friends. For the most part, I always rent because I think $60 is too much but for some reason I don't even think twice about it when it comes to vaping devices. Funny how $100 is considered cheap when it comes to high end genesis atty's.

I think right now, I'm pretty much content with the vaping gear I have. I've just been getting cheap clones as of late. The only thing that I'm interested in getting is a Kayfun Lite. Even so I pre-ordered the 91%, I still plan on getting a KFL.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I know what you mean about shopping addiction....the craziest thing for me is that I usually don't spend much really and when I do buy stuff, I'm really a penny pincher. Granted, I try to get the best that I can afford by doing allot of researching. I love playing video games for example, I play them with my son and friends. For the most part, I always rent because I think $60 is too much but for some reason I don't even think twice about it when it comes to vaping devices. Funny how $100 is considered cheap when it comes to high end genesis atty's.

I think right now, I'm pretty much content with the vaping gear I have. I've just been getting cheap clones as of late. The only thing that I'm interested in getting is a Kayfun Lite. Even so I pre-ordered the 91%, I still plan on getting a KFL.

Another reason why I'm content to wait it because I too am pretty content with the vaping gear that I now have. I had to get away from Boredagain and his highend mech thread! LOL

I sold my EA and kept the Roller and moneypenny. I still have my dids and nothing to me is better than a .8Ω coil with mesh in a did on my roller. The spheroid and kfl come extremely close though and they aren't positional nor do I have to mess with mesh. But I still will
ok-wink.gif

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
Vaportek is running a preorder on the Russian 91% per ......... I got my order in.. less than $65 shipped! Use code vaporjoe6off to get a discount. :)

Did the same. Don't mind waiting, I got enough vaping toys to play with and keep me busy. I had been wanting one of these for a long time. Had to take the hook, who knows? May never be offered again.

Hidden Dragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Maryland
Ever since seeing Todd's review, I had been stalking the forums and various vendors waiting to see this show up. I was too late to jump in on Bucky's pre-order, but I just received my confirmation from vaportek. So now I'll have one coming to me eventually. Not worried about the wait though. I always like coming home from work and having vape mail that I forgot was on the way. It's almost like the same feeling I got as a kid waking up on Christmas morning seeing all the presents under the tree when I knew it was nothing there when I went to sleep on Christmas eve :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread