"The Russian" 91% (Kayfun Lite Clone With A Twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
I'm with everyone below I've never bought something for vaping for its resale value ...its not like collecting coins or gold bars I've spent far more then 65 bucks (I was one of the luck ones) for things I dont have for vaping anymore. Everybody keeps calling it a Kayfun light (clone) if its a clone it would be closer to a Kayfun 3.1 clone with its features. IMO the Russian 91% is not a clone it is its own piece of equipment ...its like saying a EVoD and protanks are clones of each other ..both bottom coil tanks ...I'm really glad I got the Russian 91% then I really wanted the kayfun 3.1 and a buddy that has one talked me out of it and to wait for the 91% because KF 3.1 is not flawless and I paid a 100 buck less for the 91%

thomasjames0

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2012
SoCal, USA
I just think its funny how we can go back and forth with the clone issue as evident in the ethics thread concerning clones-you know, whether its ethical for manufactures to steal designs and what not. I mean, I may not be the most moral guy, but I'm not gonna pay a prostitute for services. One, because I'm married, and two, I don't want syphilis. But if I can pay nearly 35 to 40 less for a clone, at least I will have a tasty vape while I'm roasting in hell.

I mean its a two way street. It may be immoral to clone and it may be immoral to buy. Perhaps we need a thread to save our souls!

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Yeah, y'all let me know who wins this holy war. I've got two Russian 91%'s on the way regardless.

Not sure who thought it'd be a good idea to come into a thread full of people excited about this device and start preaching that it's evil and the source of great damage to the vaping world. Seems a little Westboro Baptist Church to me. Go find a concert to picket or something. I'mma stay here and enjoy my reduced height bottom coil RBAs' adjustable air draw when they arrive. Cheers!

Last edited:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
So now that the morals poo poo is out of the way can we start discussing what mods the 91% will look good on? Specifically, which clone mechs this will look good on (whoops, clone mechs, perhaps without the moral indignation of course)? Its matte right? Any matte mech clones out there?

I plan on using mine on a regulated device. My mechs are reserved for mesh :) I don't care too much for polished devices, I'd be too obsessed with finger prints.

Hidden Dragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Maryland
So now that the morals poo poo is out of the way can we start discussing what mods the 91% will look good on? Specifically, which clone mechs this will look good on (whoops, clone mechs, perhaps without the moral indignation of course)? Its matte right? Any matte mech clones out there?

I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like on my EHPro EA mod clone :D.

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN

Who says the Russian 91 has to go on a clone? I expect these to be the best atties available at any price, clone or not. So naturally they have to go on the best mod. Mine will be going on my ELA, though I might have to polish them up to a brushed finish to match somehow. Wonder whether vape n shine does brushed?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

thomasjames0

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2012
SoCal, USA
Who says the Russian 91 has to go on a clone? I expect these to be the best atties available at any price, clone or not. So naturally they have to go on the best mod. Mine will be going on my ELA, though I might have to polish them up to a brushed finish to match somehow. Wonder whether vape n shine does brushed?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

It was my attempt at humor that was seemingly lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread