Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Gee, I thought he meant threads as in "screw it together threads" so I was over at Taste Your Juice looking at the pictures. LOL
I must say that with the fine threads it's hard to see them.

Lol! :) I probably was mistaken regarding the poster's meaning.... I'm only on my 2nd cup of joe, and didn't sleep well last night.. :confused:

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
BT-804 extended version at 24.99 is gonna be hard to beat. The original kayfake. It just goes on and on and on....

Actually, $19.99 with free shipping. Thinking about picking one or two of these up and see how they compare to my Kayfun 3.1. They'll probably look more natural on my slant top P+ than the Kayfun, anyway. If you don't mind, I might PM you and pick your brain about them a little since you seem to be having good luck with them.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Actually, $19.99 with free shipping. Thinking about picking one or two of these up and see how they compare to my Kayfun 3.1. They'll probably look more natural on my slant top P+ than the Kayfun, anyway. If you don't mind, I might PM you and pick your brain about them a little since you seem to be having good luck with them.

SS Extended Dream from charliesvapeshop - YouTube

A PBusardo Review BT804 Dream Tank & Contest Winner - YouTube

A PBusardo Video A Bit of a Rant & BT804 Dream Take 2 - YouTube

aPandaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
Walnut, CA
ok I doubt this is made in russia. I think it's made in China. Thats just a guess but c'mon. "The Russian"

I doubt fit and finish is going to be as nice as the kayfuns. if it's on par with the quality of the terminator i believe this is going to be a win. if it's a complete clone that would be awesome so I can buy spare parts for my kayfun.

I refuse to pay intl shipping to insulators LOL

You can buy parts at Vape Revolution. I picked up a set of insulators for $10.

hippieben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Gee, I thought he meant threads as in "screw it together threads" so I was over at Taste Your Juice looking at the pictures. LOL
I must say that with the fine threads it's hard to see them.

I did mean mechanical threads. Even if they are fine I should be able to see something in those photos but I'm just not. Then again Phil doesn't exactly post high resolution pictures on tyj. I still think it looks press fit through

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
I did mean mechanical threads. Even if they are fine I should be able to see something in those photos but I'm just not. Then again Phil doesn't exactly post high resolution pictures on tyj. I still think it looks press fit through

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

There are threads. See PBusardo's photo album and click the little "FS" button in the bottom right corner of the album if you're at a computer. If you're looking from your phone, the threads are harder to see, but you can kind of see the color difference between the shiny threading and matte not-threading.

Last edited:

hippieben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
Sarasota, FL
There are threads. See PBusardo's photo album and click the little "FS" button in the bottom right corner of the album if you're at a computer. If you're looking from your phone, the threads are harder to see, but you can kind of see the color difference between the shiny threading and matte not-threading.

Still couldn't really see them in FS. I wish he would just get rid of that stupid flash gallery and post photos like a normal person :). But, there are definitely threads.

1uYllfg.png

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Looks like PBusardo updated his comments on the Russian. While not giving away too much on his site, it looks like, "...Minimum retail price: EU : 89,99 €, UK : 79,99 GBP, USA: 114.99 USD". And he had a link for a pre-order in Germany

If these pan-out, someone should throw a CoOp together to get the US $ 64 - 68 / Set MOQ 25 price... ;) I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find at least 25 folks to participate.. To the members who are not aware, once you're verified here, you will have access to the classifieds, and CoOp section of the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread