Status
Not open for further replies.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I'm thinking PBusardo's link is correct, and they are the vendor for UCT....

Not a vendor, a distributor....

A vendor is retail.

Goes like this: Manufacturer sells to a Distributor who sells to a Supplier who sells to a Vendor (Retail) or Wholesaler (like Health Cabin).

But not necessarily in that order for China.

Most (if not all?) Chinese e-cig makers don't actually make their own devices, other factories do and they assemble them.

There are a few large ones (like joyetech & Smoktech) who have their own dedicated factories, but most don't.

This is why you see devices like the Vamo can be bought almost anywhere on Alibaba, because the actual factory that's making them isn't on Alibaba (or other sites like it) at all.

This is why finding UCT is gonna be difficult....and will require some connections in order to locate the actual factory.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Kebo might actually be obtaining them, but if I were to ever considering buying from an unknown distributor....I want proof that they have the real McCoy and are not just advertising a bait 'n' switch scam!

Especially considering that they've stolen images from a vendor and are using them to advertise.

That tells me that Kebo either doesn't have the real ones or is too small to snap their own images?

Doesn't make a lot of sense.....does it?

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
The interest thread I started in the CoOp Discussion forum is smokin....:evil: It could be one helluva an order for the right host to take on. If it were me, I would attempt to get a sample from Kebo... and go from there. I know the German vendor is taking pre-orders, and more than likely is getting them from Kebo. Those pics are probably from the sample units sent to the German vendor.. Stormy announced getting these in soon also...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread