• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Safety of America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
This is NOT a thread on politics or any political candidate. It is about SAFETY! After the Paris attacks, and also the problems in Germany, refugees will come to our shores, or are already here, as well. If ever there was a time for prayer...IT'S NOW! :nun:Now I am in a state that says 'no' to accepting any refugees. However, they are being placed and transplanted in our states without our governors even knowing about it. All I am saying, is be vigilant in your areas. Pray, pray, pray for America's safety and the people of Paris who lost loved ones. This ISIS threat, and they are a threat, could have people close to where you live. I realize this could possibly wind up turning into THE highway to the new world order. :shock:If that is the case, we will be long gone from this planet. Even so, come Lord Jesus. :wub:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Reality of the above post happened last week in California. Oh how my heart aches for these people. If that neighbor had only called the police. I refuse to allow "PC" to rule my life anymore. Keep your eyes and ears open. Report any suspicious activity! Christians are being hunted by many different venues. The Bible predicted this in the last days.

What I found interesting, was a man had been witnessing to this guy he worked with about Islam being a terrorist religion. The male shooter proved him correct. He was one of the ones killed by the guy.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread