The Sauce LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
After years of vaping and mixing my own e-liquids, I was curious about trying some pre-made juices. I've read a lot of comments and suggestions in this forum, and decided to give a try to The Sauce LA. They are pretty cheap, and with so many specials and codes that you can obtain in their facebook page, I think I should pull the trigger.

The flavors I selected were Capone, Main Street, Ace, Model Tea, Caramel Waffle Capuccino, XXX, 1922, Passion Fruit Cooler and Open Road. All their juices are 80vg/20pg. They sell 0, 3 and 6mg nic. In my case, I selected all them at 6mg.

CAPONE: Described as "Tart, crispy cereal on the inhale and rich, creamy milk on the exhale". Not bad if you like bold flavors, the fruit loops flavor is there. I didn't notice the milk on the exhale.

MAIN STREET: Described as
"Tart, sun bleached green apple on the inhale. On the exhale, you're treated to a light cinnamon, creamy crust. Just like Grandma used to make- the perfect apple pie.
Pre-steeped to perfection, Main Street is a HIGH VG e-juice flavor that remind you of Grandma's apple baked fresh from the oven!"

To me, this one was right on the spot. Very nice vape with the aroma os freshly baked apples. One of my favorites from te lot.

ACE: Described as "Ace is a rich sundae blend of rainbow sherbet, ripe strawberry, and bavarian cream. A creamy e-juice lover's dream come true!" In my opinion, it is another strawberry creamish juice, nothing to call home about but not bad for any means. The sherbert...its not there. You may enjoy it if you are a strawberry lover.

Model Tea: This one has the #1 in this mini review! Described as "You've never had a vape quite like this. Bold peach and dragonfruit, with a refreshing base of green tea. Summertime right at your lips. " This juice is awesome without being so complex. Besides the peach and dragon fruit subtle flavors I also get some honey all in a green tea base. As I said above, my favorite!

CARAMEL WAFFLE CAPPUCCINO: Described as "Sweet caramel hits your palate first, rich and full bodied. On the exhale, you're treated to brusque notes of a perfectly press-brewed cup of coffee, with just a touch of cream and sugar." Right on the spot! I've never liked any flavor coffee flavored but this one is so different. If you ever try it it will become an addiction! Another big hit here.

XXX: Described as "Tangerine and strawberry, with unforgettable notes of kiwi and lime. This is the ultimate summer flavor!" Well, I disagree here. I only noticed orange in this concoction. Not saying its bad (Orange is good) but do not expect much more.

1922: Described as "An energy drink pick-me-up! 1922 e-juice tastes just like a tropical energy drink, but better - with a subtle cooling effect on the exhale." Very good one (not my favorite because the coolada effect, but it is a great juice.

Passion Fruit: Described as
"A sweet, fruity, and refreshing all day vape reminiscent of your favorite coffee shop iced beverage."
With spirited notes of luscious passion fruit and ripe strawberries, and a subtle twist of lemon and green tea, Passion Fruit Cooler e-juice is like an extra large red tea from your friendly neighborhood barista! To me, it is another tea but never as good as "Model Tea"; I will mix it with something else to make it vapeable, maybe some tobacco?

Finally, my major disappointment (That is fair, I was trying them after all: OPEN ROAD.
Described as "A perfect blend of gooey rich caramel infused rice krispy e-juice with subtle notes of marshmallow. Perfect e-juice for any road trip." No rice, no caramel or marshmallow, to me it tastes like hazelnut, which I hate. Again, this is my opinion, and I know that many enjoy this flavor.

I think the positives were more than the negatives. Cheap juice, reasonably good. Great customer service and very fast shipping. Oh, btw, if you select 30 ml bottles, the coupon "TASTERS" will bring the cost of each 30ml bottle to only $1.99. (This code only works for 30ml bottles)

The nicotine that THE SAUCE LA use in their mixes is top quality. No doubts about it. So are the VG and PG. Vapor production is quite high as you can expect from an 80vg/20pg mix.

Wish all good luck to this young company. They sell as crazy, and for a very good reason: Pretty good stuff at very low prices.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I have tried almost all of the SauceLA flavors- except for Main Street( I am not into apple vapes)! I really like most of the flavors , The SauceLA has had some amazing sales and I thought I would try almost their whole line. I bought mine in 3mgs. Super fast shipping except during monster sales and very responsive customer service- I have place many orders to the SauceLA and very pleased with my experiences with them- everything comes well packaged.
1) Caramel Waffle Cappuccino- very nice sweet coffee- I do not taste waffle, but this is a great coffee vape
2) Vanilla Bean Cream- Very nice sweet, vanilla coffee flavor
3) Get Your Kicks- I really like this strawberry bubblegum flavor
4) 1922- Fruit koolada vape- I really like this more than I thought I would- wish I ordered a bigger bottle!
5) Model Tea- peach flavored sweet tea- nice
6) XXX- very nice fruit punch without the koolada like the 1922- I like the 1922 better.
7) Mango Tropical Blast- Nice citrus punch flavor, great for summer
8) Open Road- sweet, buttery flavor- I like to mix this one with a cinnamon roll eliquid I have
9) Passion Fruit Cooler- Supposed to be a strawberry Ice tea, but has a very strange tea flavor on the exhale, not one of my favorites
10) Ace- supposed to be a strawberry sherbet- strange flavor, more tangerine taste to me, just tastes weird- not a fan
11) Capone- many people like this one, but not me- to be fair I do not like fruit cereal vapes, thought I would give this one a try- nope not for me.
I have not tried any of their new line Awesometown ejuice yet- but I will!

Reactions: Art Mustel

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2016
I got a few bottles as well. Ended up with three 120mls and i a 30. 390ml for like $42-43. When i first got them, they were pretty bad. I left the open and didnt touch them for 2.5-3weeks. After they sat open for awhile, they got sooooo much better. Especially the capone. That one made the biggest difference after steeping for awhile. They tasted pretty chemically.

I got capone, caramel waffle cappuccino, ace, and 1922. I was surprised how well balanced the 1922 was with the menthol. Not too strong at all. It does stay in premade coils for awhile after switching the juices, so i use it last before replacing premade coils or cotton on my RDAs.

I was extremely disappointed at first with how chemically they tasted before letting them steep for a couple-few weeks, but they really came together and i was shocked how much better they got. $42-43 for 390MLs, cant go wrong.

If they seem to have a weird chemically taste, definitely let them sit open for a couple weeks. They all say steeped to perfection, but that obviously wasnt the case for me. I think they just get so many orders they dont always have enough time to let them steep long enough and want to get them out to their customers as fast as possible.

I wouldn't place them in a premium e-juice category, but definitely a very good value juice.

Last edited:

Deryan3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Racine, WI
I have purchased (w/coupon) from them before as well and have found their juice to taste pretty good, I have tried the Capone and Passion Fruit Cooler both tasted pretty good. I also just received a coupon code Awesometown for 75% off their 60ml bottles (4.99 per bottle) of Garden Watermelon, New York Cheesecake, and Strawberry Lemonade. which I ordered and a bottle of blueberry muffin (?) total price $20 plus shipping.

I normally DIY my juice but like to sample flavors outside my realm for ideas, so for me it was not bad for some flavor adventure.

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

NDRulez

May 24, 2017
I have purchased (w/coupon) from them before as well and have found their juice to taste pretty good, I have tried the Capone and Passion Fruit Cooler both tasted pretty good. I also just received a coupon code Awesometown for 75% off their 60ml bottles (4.99 per bottle) of Garden Watermelon, New York Cheesecake, and Strawberry Lemonade. which I ordered and a bottle of blueberry muffin (?) total price $20 plus shipping.

I normally DIY my juice but like to sample flavors outside my realm for ideas, so for me it was not bad for some flavor adventure.
Please review these flavors. I have got the Carmel waffle and vanilla ones. Not up.to my standards so far, maybe just need to let breathe as another poster said

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2016
Please review these flavors. I have got the Carmel waffle and vanilla ones. Not up.to my standards so far, maybe just need to let breathe as another poster said

Sent from my XT1254 using
Tapatalk
Will do .

Yes let them sit open for a couple weeks. I know it kinda sucks to have to do that after buying a new juice and being excited to vape it, but it really does make a huge difference.

Im a cheesecake lover, but i have yet to find a cheesecake juice that i really liked. Let us know what happens after letting it sit open fot a couple weeks.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I tried all 12 flavors and all except menthol,not a big menthol fan,are very good after steeping.
    The two coffee flavors are my favorites.
    The Awesometown trio is very good also,perhaps better than the first twelve and is another bargain.
    There are lots of coupons,Tasters,% off,and even one for switching out a flavor up to 30days, if you once thought is was great but discovered another you like better.
    There's new Awesometown flavors I haven't tried yet.Cheesecake,lemonade w/strawberry and Garden watermelon with other melon flavors added.
    I'm going to get some more coffee flavors and am definitely going to try the Cheesecake,maybe the lemonade w/strawberry.
    I must say that out of all the suggested brands of reasonable flavors Ive tried The Sauce is the only one that didn't leave me disappointed.
    Out of 15 flavors there was only the menthols I didn't care for and that's great compared to trying other mixers.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2010
    Hawaii
    www.xda-developers.com
    I just ordered a few flavors, will report when they come in. I got a shipping confirmation 2 hours or less after I placed the order.
    They are going to need to steep or something, all 3 flavors are from The Pier line and are very perfume smelling/tasting at 80/20 3mg.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    They are going to need to steep or something, all 3 flavors are from The Pier line and are very perfume smelling/tasting at 80/20 3mg.
    Yes every flavor so far Ive tried needs steeping,especially the coffee blends.
    The coffee blends have a rather nasty smell in atomizer but it does seem to go away after steeping.
    I'm really wanting to try naked 100 but at 25-30 a bottle it's just too much from the Sauce LA.
    They carry many other brands now,which is great,but hopefully later they might offer sales on other premium brands.

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2016
    Yes every flavor so far Ive tried needs steeping,especially the coffee blends.
    The coffee blends have a rather nasty smell in atomizer but it does seem to go away after steeping.
    I'm really wanting to try naked 100 but at 25-30 a bottle it's just too much from the Sauce LA.
    They carry many other brands now,which is great,but hopefully later they might offer sales on other premium brands.
    Ive seen naked 100 for much cheaper off other websites. I cant remember which ones off the top of my head, but i have seen them cheaper. Like 15-20. I get them at a b&m for 20. Ive tried the lava flow which is strawberry pineapple coconut and it was pretty good. I also had the green blast, apple, kiwi, melon i believe. That was really good and im not really a melon fan. Very smooth and velvety lol.

Has anyone that has tried the sauce LA tried any of broke dick's juices? They have i like 6 flavors. $22 for 120ml, BOGO, 5 120ml for $55. Only a couple of the flavors seem liie flavors i would like, but im pretty sceptical which cheap value juices.

LMS62

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 5, 2014
    Mesa, AZ
    I've been vaping the Sauce LA's new line, Awesometown (Banana Cream, and New York Cheesecake), for a few weeks now. I was never a big fan of banana flavored juice, but I have to say the Banana Cream is pretty good. A nice banana cream on the inhale, and subtle peanut butter on the exhale. The New York Cheesecake isn't bad either, but it is not as smooth on the inhale as the Banana Cream. For me, it even seems a bit harsh.

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
    Dec 10, 2016
    I've been vaping the Sauce LA's new line, Awesometown (Banana Cream, and New York Cheesecake), for a few weeks now. I was never a big fan of banana flavored juice, but I have to say the Banana Cream is pretty good. A nice banana cream on the inhale, and subtle peanut butter on the exhale. The New York Cheesecake isn't bad either, but it is not as smooth on the inhale as the Banana Cream. For me, it even seems a bit harsh.

Have you tried letting the cheesecake sit around open/steep for a week or two? Thats helped a lot for me with the sauce juices.

Its hard to find a good cheesecake juice. I wish it wasnt. Cheesecake is one of if not my all time favorite dessert. I've tried a couple different cheesecake juices, but none of them ever tasted like cheesecake. They were all a little harsh too. Weird the for something that should be so smooth and creamy tends to be harsh.

If anyone knows of really good cheesecake juice thats really good, smooth and creamy, and actually taste like cheesecake, please lmk.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I received my awesometown order yesterday of three new flavors and so far the cheesecake and lemon strawberry are rather good.Watermelon may not be for me,never has been.
    It's way too early to know if any will make must have list,needs to steep for two weeks,but the cheesecake is getting used the most.
    I can't say it tastes like cheesecake but it definitely has a unique flavor to it Ive never had.I do taste carmel and grahmcracker but there's something else I can't describe.
    I did find some naked 100 at 15.00 a bottle but shipping was 10.00 and is super slow.
    The Sauce LA has super fast shipping.Package actually goes out the day it's purchased.
    I must say The S LA has been the best for fast shipping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread