The ShockWave by Super-T Preorder Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The ShockWaveTM 26650 Personal Vaporizer by Super-T Manufacturing!

Features/Specs:

-Master On/Off switch integrated into tail section-Stainless Steel Construction for the ultimate in durabilty

-Rhodium Plated Contacts for both the atomizer and battery connections for super conductivity and maintenance free, reliable operation

-Lifetime Warranty including lifetime refinishing

-Conventional Front/Top Switch! (you've been asking for some time!)

-Accepts one 26650 battery. Will also accept the Kick by Evolv. when using a 26500 battery

-510 connector is slotted for airflow and accepts most tanks, cartos and atomizers

-User replaceable mechanical snap action switch rated at 10 amps and an unreal 10,000,000 cycles! Provides an excellent tactile feel and hits everytime without the need for cleaning!

ShockWaveTM Preorder:

To order visit: Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

Full View:

SWFULL2.jpg

sw22.jpg.w560h305.jpg

Lower body vent detail. 4 equally spaced vents:

SWvent.jpg.w560h374.jpg

Top Cap lower end view.

Shows the spring loaded plunger which makes for no exposed springs to lose and exerts constant pressure on the battery for reliable electrical connection. Note, all pieces of the spring loaded plunger will be Rhodium plated in the production version. A total of 5 parts of the Shockwave are Rhodium Plated

Also note the "D" shaped machining (not round) to securely hold and align the switch pod:

switchpod2.jpg

Removable Switch Pod. Contains the user replaceable Snap action mechanical switch, a high amperage version (10amp) of the same switch used in many mouses due to their extreme durability and life and also houses the Spring Loaded Plunger:

Switchpod1.jpg

Top Cap juice Well View. Production versions will have Rhodium plated Center Post.

Will accept the universal fit Strata rebuildable as well as most all others tanks/rebuildables.

Note machined relief and indexed air flow channels for problem tanks/rebuildables:

topcaptopview2.jpg

Top Cap inside view, switch pod removed.

Gun Drilled for maximum weight savings which can allow the Stainless Steel Shockwave to weigh less then an Aluminum 26650 mod:

SWTC4.jpg

Bottom Master On/Off:
SW3.jpg

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I should mention, there are some cool details about the ShockWave that are not readily apparent in the photos.

First is there isn't an exposed spring in the ShockWave to pop out or lose. To keep constant pressure on the battery, we've incorporated an enclosed, self contained spring loaded Rhodium Plated Plunger.

Another detail is a slide out switch module that will allow easy user access to the switch assembly.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Another "feature" is the weight, you are going to be very surprised at how relatively light it is for its size and being made of stainless steel. I went to great lengths to keep wall thicknesses to a minimum and trim any excess metal from the parts.

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Another "feature" is the weight, you are going to be very surprised at how relatively light it is for its size and being made of stainless steel. I went to great lengths to keep wall thicknesses to a minimum and trim any excess metal from the parts.

Nice! How does it compare to the weight of a P+18650?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Do you have dimensions? Will an adapter be available to use the Kick?

They escape me at the moment and i didn't bring one home for the weekend to measure, but for reference if you happen to own a Silver Bullet, it's almost identical in width and length. Yes on the Kick spacer.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Any chance in the future we could possibly see a 2x16340 mod based on this platform ??? I am REALLY digging the new button. I have been a 6v only person since David sent my beloved Super 6 ;p

No plans in the very near future, but i have designed another unique mod that would.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Now there are 2 shockwave, but 2 entirely different PV....hmmm?

No, the manufacturer of that mod didn't know there was already another mod named the ShockWave for over a year now and it's my understanding he's going to be changing the name, so there shouldn't be any confusion going foward.

A bit of a segway, but the Shockwave name is trademarked by Super-T anyway. Trademark law says when a company names something and sells it, it is "common law" trademarked and protected, so most all mod makers device names are trademarked. You can take it one step further too and have it Registered tradmarked which we are doing (so common law trademarking you designate as a TM , whereas Registered you designate with a circled R).

Heres a good summary on Trademark Law: Common Law Trademark Rights (BitLaw)

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
And a couple questions from me before I decide which kidney to sell:
I seem to recall mention of a venting/no venting option. I suppose in light of recent discussions this no longer exists?
And if the 26500 is discontinued, where does that leave the Kick?

I was wondering that too... Do I need to stock up on 26500's? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread