Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseman9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Colorado, USA
Exactly. When i conceived the ShockWave, it was to make a splash, just like concept cars do at a car show. It's supposed to be outrageous and a departure from the norm. It's not for everyone and thats cool with me.

Very much appreciated, too. Cant wait to get mine:p

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Exactly. When i conceived the ShockWave, it was to make a splash, just like concept cars do at a car show. It's supposed to be outrageous and a departure from the norm. It's not for everyone and thats cool with me.
All right, you've convinced me.
I'm working on fundage. April 19th is my one-year vaperversary. I've dropped a seed in my wife's head that that deserves something special...

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I should mention too, i'm going to number and initial each one on this first batch.
May I ask how long/how many this first batch will be?

Ok that is just mean to do when I can't afford it right now!
Yeah, tell me about it. Timing blows. Expect to see some stuff in the classifieds from me, though my problem is that I buy things I want to keep forever. I'll have to nickel and dime little doohickies and trinkets and hope I can get them to add up to something.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Compatible chargers for the 26650:

TR005 (this charger was designed specifically for the 26650)
xtar WP6 II
xtar WP2 II
Trustfire TR003 P4

Note: Dual channel chargers will only allow you to charge one battery at a time due to their width.

PILA and TR001 don't work. (i actually got the PILA to work with a bit of fussing with a penny, but it was intermittent and a PITA)

Maybe: WF139 I got to work by using a penny on the top post wedged in there Not ideal.

Last edited:

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Do you have dimensions? Will an adapter be available to use the Kick?

They escape me at the moment and i didn't bring one home for the weekend to measure, but for reference if you happen to own a Silver Bullet, it's almost identical in width and length. Yes on the Kick spacer.

Will this adapter be avialable when the shockwave is ready?

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Yes, it should be. It's just a drop in aluminum ring to size the chamber down.

Ordered one, happy times. It only took me one year of waiting patiently :)

I take it the special adapter for the kick is included with the unit ?
Yes,that would be a very nice thing to have! A power regulated beast!

UncleDagger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
NW Indiana, USA
David,

I sent you an email but if you can answer it here that would be even better. If you are using this with a 26500 and a kick which is what I will be using 90% of the time, does the battery fill up the entire area of the cutouts or is there a gap at the top / space.

In other words. I know a 26650 would fill up the vents nicely. I'm just wondering if the vents are longer than the OAL of a 26500.

That's really the only thing that is keeping me from ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread