The ShockWave by Super-T Preorder Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HclExpress

Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Indiana
Placed my order, hate the 6 week wait, but for quality i can have patience,i hope.
Was thinking of getting a provari, but after fighting with the two chinese mods i have,guess im a little tired of wires and circuits.
I actually found your site, from a friend, as an excellent sorce to get aw imr batts, started looking around and saw the shock and it was love at first site:ohmy:
Seems everytime i get that feeling its always expensive.lol

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok, here is a stupid question. Can a tank be used on the Shockwave, or is the juice well too deep?

Most all tanks should work, including the smoketech tanks with the metal flanges on the bottom of them. The top cap of the shockwave is slotted for airflow and an extra wide relief put in it for tanks.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks, I may just place an order to celebrate my 2 year anniversary in a month. Got to save up a bit.

You won't regret it, the beauty of the Shockwave is on the inside. The switch setup is awesome and a ton of detail went into it! Same with the bottom on/off switch. It's a beauty of engineering!

Horseman9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Colorado, USA
  • Deleted by forcedfuel50
  • Reason: posting of competing suppliers links

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Last edited by a moderator:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
The SchlockWaveTM 26650 Personal Vaporizer by Snorker-J Manufacturing!

Features/Specs:
-Master On/Off switch integrated into the unit - take out the battery, it's off!
-Rugged Polystyrene for the ultimate in cost-effectiveness and weight!
-Contacts for both the atomizer and battery connections included
-30-day Warranty exclusive of accidents, acts of God, malfunction or manufacturing defect
-Conventional Front/Top Switch! (if it's good enough for the SB it's good enough for us!)
-Accepts one 26650 battery. Will also accept the Kick by Evolv when using a 26500 battery, at your own peril.
-510 connector is slotted for airflow and accepts most tanks, cartos and atomizers, pitch and yaw adjustable via user's thumb
-User replaceable (trust us, that's a good thing) mechanical snap action switch
-no vents necessary, unit is designed to fail spectacularly giving ample warning and time to run
-there isn't an exposed spring in the SchlockWave to pop out or lose. To keep constant pressure on the battery, we've incorporated an enclosed, self contained spring loaded salvaged PEZ dispenser.
The SchlockWave - $39.95 Preorder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread