The Sigelei 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

johentie

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Toronto
don't know what your looking for as an answer but I have the Sigelei 150W mod in Blue.. this is not the TC version, but just the regular 150W version. it's a pretty good standard 18650 box mod. just remember to always use the SAME two batteries married together.. charge them together and use them together.. do not swap em around... I labelled mine.

$149.99 is a little steep for that mod... i got mine for $90...

nothing is really special about this mod.. but here is what i am using on it..

1) Twistedmesses Black RDA with a fused clapton build at 0.2ohms vaping at around 60watts
1_zpsosnh0jju.jpg

2) Mutation X V4 with a clapton coil at 0.3ohms vaping at around 50watts
2_zpsk4zterul.jpg

3) Goblin Mini with a Kanthal A1 build at 0.35 watts vaping at around 30 Watts
3_zpso07kcv47.jpg

none of my RDA are matchy matchy cause i am setting up for my New custom box mod to come ... DNA 200, powder coated White with a Black Storm Trooper mask laser etched and powder coated in Black, fat daddy black 510..
- I have an Air Flow control ring for the Twistedmesses RDA in White
- I have a white/black subtank mini in the box to use for TC with the ni200 coils
- and my mutation X is already white and black.
- Also have a Black dotmod trip tip for the goblin mini to match the new box mod ; >

so pretty much ANY tank or RDA can go on this box and it go up to about 100w nicely , but after that its wonky.. overall good solid mod. The one GRIPE I have is that the sled keeps stripping my batteries! So i have to re wrap them soon.

VaporDaze

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2015
Denver, CO
54824386db8ff15608fd8d9ff5db59a7.jpg

Got the red version and the TC version, love them both. They do well with anything you put on top and have all the wattage I will ever need. Red one is my out and about device and the black TC stays at home most of the time. I've never had any issues with either of them and they have worked flawlessly with everything I put on it. Just remember to keep your batteries paired to the device and use matching batteries as well. Magnets to the door are very strong so it won't randomly fall off and both of these mods are my favorite ones I have ever used. You won't be disappointed with it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread