The Silencer from Nhaler! VV adapter for all your mods and Standard Batteries!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 5, 2013.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The Silencer™ Variable Voltage device is designed by NHaler™ and manufactured exclusively for NHaler™ by Eigate.
    It is an adapter that attaches to your Mod or Standard battery and allows you to regulate your voltage from 3.3 to 4.8 volts with the twist of a dial. It handles input voltages from 3.7 to 7.2 volts and can be used with most devices that have a 510 connection.
    It can be used with one 18650, 18500, or 18350 battery or 2 16340 batteries for devices than can safely hold them.
    Get your old mods out of the drawer and add some pizzaz to their performance with The Silencer™! Works great with E-pipes also!
    The Silencer

silencer.jpg

2. skizif

skizif Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2011
    CT
    So does this function basically like an ego twist? Does it have the same amp limitation?

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    No...I mean it is similar in function except it will take input voltage as high as 7.2 and will put out as many amps as you need to put out up to 4.8 volts...The amperage is limited to the battery you have it on only. Thanks,
    Drew

4. skizif

skizif Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2011
    CT
    Thanks drew, sounds good!

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Crazy 24 hours Sale!

Only $13.50 and use SAVE5 coupon code to save an additional 5 percent which brings the price down to $12.82!
    Kanger Mini Protank

The silencer is now only $30.00! Use the SAVE5 coupon code to save an additional 5 percent!
    The Silencer

This sale is active for 24 hours only so buy now!

6. thedesbois

thedesbois Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Montreal, Canada
    Hi Drew,

Silencer sounds very good!

Do you have the dimensions? Diameter and length excluding the 510 connection?

Does it have a low battery shutdown like the Kick? If so, at which voltage does it stops working (underload or pure voltage)?

Does it includes a short protection of some sort? If so, is it amp related (how many amps?) or temperature tripped?

Thanks!

Denis

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The Silencer
    The dimensions are here...40 mm long 16mm Diameter....It is a volt based cut-off that will allow you to go as low as 3.0 Volts. It is NOT sensitive to to readings at all. It has a short protection but when it gets low it will just stop working completely. It does not cycle or pulse. I really like using 2 16340 LiFepo batteries and running it with an old school 3.2 carto or atty, sometimes. It really pumps the heat up nicely. Works great with 18350 Pipes or smaller mods also. Sorry for the delayed answer and Thank You for your interest!

8. thedesbois

thedesbois Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Montreal, Canada
    3.O volts is perfect. Complete shutdown too. I hate the "tsssh tssssh" of the Kick. :)

I see this on my new Smok ePipe. Soon!

Many thanks!

9. caveat

caveat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    United States
    So I just opened mine up and it's soooo gooooood!

Here's a pic of my EPM 18500 Gandalf with the Silencer and a Nautilus Mini

Bleh, I fail at pictures, try again 0804141413.jpg

Attached Files:

10. Gdcigars555

Gdcigars555 Full Member

Sep 11, 2014
    Motor City
    Here's mine image.jpg