The Simplicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm thinking a slimmer SS version of the SB, with SuperT's build quality.
Can't get get much simpler than that.

I finally broke down and bought the P18+, now he hints about the Simplicity. :facepalm:

I hope there is a size option for using the kick with an 18650!

The sleeve for Shockwave will fit the simplicity (at least the 26650 version of the simplicity). And i intend to do a screw on sleeve too so one can run the kick with the 26650.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hate to break this to David but there is already a mod out called the Simplicity.

I would post a link but don't feel it would be right to post links to other peoples products on the Super-T forum.

Hmm, it must be a very new or soon to be released mod too as, before i named it, i did a thorough search, (and just did again and didn't find anything except the Super-T Simplicity) first on ECF, then on the Web and then on Youtube and came up with nothing, so it must be pretty obscure. Shoot me a pm with the link and i'll check it out. :)

Last edited:

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
I'd like to hear some specs too. Helps silence all the goofy images that keep popping in my head.

I think it'll be a stainless funnel with a tube (like a beer ....). Just pour your liquid on a hotplate put the funnel over it and power vape. Simple. :)

Would be the the best damn machined funnel on Earth though.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
When you say sleeve, are you talking about the actual tube of the SW?
I believe he is talking about the sleeve that goes inside the shockwave that keeps an 18650 from rattling around, and keeps it in the right place to make contact with the connections.

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
I believe he is talking about the sleeve that goes inside the shockwave that keeps an 18650 from rattling around, and keeps it in the right place to make contact with the connections.

Sorry for the naive question, can you explain this to mein layman's terms. I am about to check out at Super T (SW, and all the supplies). The SW is still just like the Precise, beside different button position and battery size. But the tube is the same concept right?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The sleeve i was referring to was a drop in aluminum sleeve to allow use of the Kick in it.

The Simplicity is a 26650 mod, stainless steel in nature and a two piece design. I'll also make an 18650 version too. Release of that isn't on my radar until around mid summer.

I'll do my best to get up some renderings next Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread