Not open for further replies.

caffeinated

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NH
Wild Child - Doors
Cool studio clip. Never saw this one before...

I just saw that for the first time a month or so ago. It's from a terrific documentary about The Doors called "The Doors: When You're Strange." I stumbled onto it when the cable channel Palladia ran the feature a bunch of times back in December or January.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I just saw that for the first time a month or so ago. It's from a terrific documentary about The Doors called "The Doors: When You're Strange." I stumbled onto it when the cable channel Palladia ran the feature a bunch of times back in December or January.
:facepalm::facepalm:Just dawned on me when you said the title. I have that on the hard drive, never made it to watching it, Have to now.

And BTW, isn't Palladia great? A lot of the time? You gotta check their listings, cause sometimes there IS a lot of crap. But...when they have gems, they're really gems.

Thanks for reminding me of the flick!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
"Wild Kisses" Bruce Springsteen

This slideshow features a brilliant Buddy Holly influenced riveting rocker tune that was rehearsed at Bruce's rented farm house in Holmdel, NJ on 10/26/78 during the month break on the Darkness tour before the final 2 months of the tour. It's the only recorded version known and would surely have been a cool addition to The River album but it apparently never got any further than this rehearsal - that we know of! It is also known as I'm Gonna Treat You Right. It has never been released or played live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread