• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The "sticky" forum needs YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Ever done something ridiculous that messed up your ecig?
Looked at your stash and realise you dont use half of it?
Ever wished you could go back a minute and UNrinse your perfectly healthy atomiser that is now ruined?
Ever invented a mod?of ANY kind that WORKS?

THIS is the forum of mistakes of old never to be repeated....BUT others out there are still liable to make the mistakes we all did....if YOU have a snippet or an essay on how to avoid those mistakes(and what you do now that is WAY better) PLEASE join the "sticky" forum and post here.

This forum is for clear,concise, underailed threads of useful information for any newcomers who may stumble upon it and is an attempt to help them NOT fall into the traps we did(some of us might even learn something new!!!)....

Please post even a line that could save someoe alot of time and money...

with many thanks for your time: just-cass(and any future viewers of your valuable info!)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
TODAYS THE DAY you could save someone from making the hugest mistake of their ecig career...

with over 70 members now Im hoping some of you will make today the day you add your most valuable experience on mistakes you've made in the past and how you overcame these obstacles. This forum will truly shine when YOU have all added your comments...it will be forvever immortalised in the "sticky" forum

thanks for reading

just-cass : o)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Feels so good to be needed. makes u feel special lol

I do need you...seriously...if u think about it i can post topics til the cows come home but im just one person with one experience...its great to have so many knowledgable people at newcomers fingertips to get resources from...look forward to hearing your advice : o)

cass : o)

nightowl

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Quincy, IL
I do need you...seriously...if u think about it i can post topics til the cows come home but im just one person with one experience...its great to have so many knowledgable people at newcomers fingertips to get resources from...look forward to hearing your advice : o)

cass : o)

That'll be a bit I still definitely bill myself as a newcomer.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
If you are a new or existing member and find the sticky forum helpful why not add it to your signature so others can see it and you can access it easily with one click...

if you wish to do so just right click this link

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/sticky-forum.html

and "copy shortcut" then click your own username and click customize profile...on the left hand side of the page you will see an option to "edit signature". Open this page and you can right click in the signature space and "paste" the link.

Cass : o)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
any newcomers passing through please join the sticky forum...its a good first stop to pass through to save you lots of time and hard earned $$$ avoiding mistakes that other members here have made and dont want you to make!!!

wanna find out info and find it quickly without trawling through reams of info...this is the place to visit

also any older members who have any valuable info all posts welcome : o)

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Bumpfinger.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread