Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
NHALER PRESENTS

The Stinger

This Stinger APV mod offers the advantage of longer battery life by utilizing a high-drain 26650 IMR battery! It can also transform into a variable wattage device with the addition of a Kick!
The Stinger Kit includes:

• The Stinger (black or chrome)
  • (1) MNKE 26650 IMR battery (3500 mAh)
  • (1) battery wall charger with collapsable plug
  • (1) 1.7ohm single-coil XL cartomizer
  • (1) matching drip tip (Please note that the 510 drip tip finish is not necessarily an exact match)
Instead of taking an 18650, the Stinger utilizes a high-drain 26650 IMR battery. This battery is so big and powerful it has its own area code. Despite the larger power plant, the Stinger retains a manageable circumference. With the advantage of longer battery life, the Stinger can last days before needing a recharge.
Perhaps the best advantage of the adapter ring is that it allows you to use the included adapter insert to run your Stinger without the Kick or, alternatively you can swap out the insert for a Kick and turn your Stinger into a variable wattage device.
The Kick is a revolutionary module made by Evolv. It allows you to dial your battery's output to your preferred level.
If you like vaping with a tank, you are going to LOVE the versatility, fit and finish of this APV Mod!

*An additional IMR 26650 battery and Kick can be added to this kit under the options below for less than the original price!

Stingers - silver and black(1).jpg

The Stinger

Last edited:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
It is super simple, Infinite ;-) One benefit of this mod is that if you ever have a failure with the switch after it's out of warranty you can just get a replacement head pretty cheap instead of buying a whole new mod. I actually just came across mention of these mods a few days ago and I'm quite tempted to check one out

Nice fort, Drew :laugh: No snow up my way, yet, actually supposed to be back up in the 60's this coming week, but when we DO get some white stuff I'll be building a snowball launcher that can reach NJ so you might want to start reinforcing those walls now :evil:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thats what I would of said and is exactly why I went with this mod...I was in process of designing a mechanical Fat batt mod and found that the electrical swith works as well if not better than most mechanical switches (with the kick) and requires way less maintenance and cleaning. The 26650 IMR really makes the Kick shine to a new level of performance.

LOL...Those Snow bricks aint no joke...That fort is way smaller than I had originally envisioned, but that was 3 hours of making and stacking and my daughter and I decided that was high enough...lol

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
It also comes with a spacer so you dont HAVE to use the kick...I have one laying around with a LR306 with a drip tip and that thing aint no joke!
Granted its not as regulated and smooth as the Kicked Version and I strictly drip with it in between other devices while I'm at my desk...You have to remind yourself to charge the battery because it lasts so long you forget how long its been since the last charge...

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
Got my Stinger yesterday, I was going to a couple weeks back, but budget issues happened, freaking Christmas, lol, I really like it, I have this and a BAM and I like that this isn't as wide as a BAM, and I can use a bigger battery. Question, I'm going to Vegas in March, and I was thinking of buying a couple extra batts so I don't have to take a charger, will the orange ones work in this?

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
Lol, I think you misunderstood, there was an orange MNKE IMR 26650, has a higher MAH rating, than the green ones, but supposedly don't get as many cycles, MNKE doesn't make them anymore, but you can still find them, I know of one vendor(not an ecig vendor just a battery vendor) who has them, I was just wondering if anyone has used them in the Stinger.

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
Drew, the charger I received with my kit stopped working the first time I used it, its not a big deal, but when I plug it in it doesn't light up, except when I put a battery in it, then it lights up green, which is what happens when its not plugged in with a battery in it. Like I said, not a huge deal, I have other chargers, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this or what is a possible fix.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey JK,
First question...The mah of a battery is just a numbers game really...If you change the calculations of the C rating the mAH changes dramatically.
Now if you are REALLY interested you can go look up battery university and it will explain this...It extremely boring and only mildly interesting, but the real thing you want to know is that you are buying the Grade A version of whatever battery you are getting and what C rating they are calculating the mAH at.
For instance AW does not actually manufacture batteries. They just buy Grade A batteries from wherever they happen to be purchasing them.
They charge double to triple what everyone else does and everyone swears up and down that they are the best, when they are manufactured right next to all the other batteries but, the factory tests everyone and those are the top 10% of the batteries. Anyone can contact a battery manufacturer and order the Grade A's...Every manufacturer has a different name for them also. Some call them Premium, some call them Grade A , etc...
MNKE is the leading IMR battery manufacturer, but they also sell ALL their batteries and you only get the Grade A if you order them specifically and pay extra. I ONLY get Grade A and I only get them directly from MNKE...MNKE wont make the 4000 mAH CLAIM anymore but they still make the same batteries. You can get them in Green or Orange or any other color for that matter as long as you are willing to wait. MNKE does not do custom colors on smaller orders and their minimum order quantity is VERY high...If you want custom mAh or colors you are looking at an order for over 10,000 batteries. Otherwise you wait until they do a run in the size and color you want and they ship you the extras....
Second question..
Most chargers will stay lit if there is a battery in them whether they are plugged in or not. Also most chargers have a reset that will only work if they are unplugged AND the battery is out of them for a period of time. Try taking everything out and unplugging and let it sit for 10 minutes and if you are still having a problem send me an email and I will get you fixed up. Thanks,
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread