the story of vaping, quit smok

Status
Not open for further replies.

denny zhang

May 23, 2017
Hey hows it going.. I've been vaping now like on and off since last Christmas, though before about maybe a month ago I was using a small traditional ego kits. The kits wasn't really doing it for me, there would be weeks I wouldn't vape at all and most importantly I was still smoking (at very least) a pack a day at the same time.

So yeah about a month ago I read a little bit and got an IPV 400 and a PV air3 tank. Some people seemed to think that this was an odd first real setup but I'm telling you, I absolutely love it.

The IPV 400 takes 2 18650 batteries, I throw it on the charger when I'm going to sleep and start using it as soon as I wake up and it easily gets me through the entire day. Its adjustable up to 200w. I use it now pretty consistently around 115w and like I said it gets me through the day easy.

I think a big part of the reason I was able to completely stop smoking is because of the PV air3 tank. I'm able to burn through so much juice so quick (huge clouds etc etc.) it really helps cover my nicotine cravings. There are a lot of tanks out there and I've tried a few so far but anything else I've used that doesn't give me such big hits seems to leave me wanting a cig. Anyway, the PV air3 is a solid DTL tank. Good hits, good flavor, easy to fill. You will absolutely use a lot of juice but if you're anything like I was with the cigs then that might not be the worst thing in the world.

That is my recommendation/opinion or whatever, lol. There are a lot of people here who are way more knowledgeable then me but yeah, I'm bored are work and figured I'd give ya an opinion from my own (very) limited experience.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I think a big part of the reason I was able to completely stop smoking is because of the PV air3 tank. I'm able to burn through so much juice so quick (huge clouds etc etc.) it really helps cover my nicotine cravings. There are a lot of tanks out there and I've tried a few so far but anything else I've used that doesn't give me such big hits seems to leave me wanting a cig. Anyway, the PV air3 is a solid DTL tank. Good hits, good flavor, easy to fill. You will absolutely use a lot of juice but if you're anything like I was with the cigs then that might not be the worst thing in the world.
Welcome and glad you joined. Looks like you found the best tank for you. Vaping beat smoking no matter what the juice requirement be. I DIY, so I pay very little for juice. We have a DIY forum, could check it out.
Might like to read:
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping - The Perks and the Problems
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping | Spinfuel VAPE
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread